Today in Trump's 1st term as President

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 213

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

Post by bblhd672 »

Just some thoughts:
"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom." Benjamin Franklin

"Whenever we are planning for posterity, we ought to remember that virtue is not hereditary." Thomas Paine

"It is when a people forget God that tyrants forge their chains." Patrick Henry
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 1534

Post by philip964 »

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-joins- ... 57475.html

Trump photographed viewing solar elclipse without glasses.

Gives televised speech on Afghanistan.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/08/21/w ... istan.html

Flightmare
Posts in topic: 89

Post by Flightmare »

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/20 ... -name.html
In the wake of the events in Charlottesville, Va., ESPN decided to pull one of its announcers from calling a University of Virginia football game -- because his name is Robert Lee.

Lee, an Asian-American sportscaster who started with the network in 2016, was moved to a different game "simply because of the coincidence of his name," ESPN said, referencing the Confederate general Robert E. Lee.
Since "Lee" is a very common name from that region, I call racism! See how that works?
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

loktite
Posts in topic: 2

Post by loktite »

*facepalm*
NRA Endowment Member

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

http://time.com/4912055/donald-trump-ph ... ranscript/

Donald Trump gave speech in Phoenix. Hard to find a non biased report on the speech.

Apparent the best part was a Antifa rioter hit with a tear gas canister in the crotch.

Hillary said Trump creeped her out during the debate.

Liberals fantasies of Trump planning to resign.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.co ... index.html

Hard to find good newsaboutTrump, he hinted at pardon for Sherriff Joe in his speech.

Redneck_Buddha
Posts in topic: 35

Post by Redneck_Buddha »

philip964 wrote:https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.co ... index.html

Hard to find good newsaboutTrump, he hinted at pardon for Sherriff Joe in his speech.
That shouldn't be more controversial than releasing five terrorists for a military deserter but it will be.

Jusme
Posts in topic: 146

Post by Jusme »

philip964 wrote:https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.co ... index.html

Good news is subjective. While MSM wants to criticize, and liberal courts want to convict, someone for following the law, that doesn't mean, that we have to go along. Sheriff Joe, was railroaded by the previous administration. The MSM seems to sing the praises of those who want to set up sanctuary cities, in defiance of laws, but ostracize those who implement policies to enforce it.
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

carlson1
Posts in topic: 26

Post by carlson1 »

The Pesident has given the Sheriff a pardon today.

dale blanker
Banned
Posts in topic: 156

Post by dale blanker »

The President is ending DACA in 6 months. He's giving Congress some time to endorse, promote some revision, or rescind the executive order and come up with an immigration policy. Should be interesting to see if Congress can do anything.

Standby for demonstrations.

I saw The Reagan Show covering Reagan's administration on CNN tonight. Ahh, the good old days! I'm glad I was a delegate for him in central Iowa during the Republican primaries. What a guy!
"Fellowship, Leadership, Scholarship, Service." Anyone?

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

dale blanker wrote:The President is ending DACA in 6 months. He's giving Congress some time to endorse, promote some revision, or rescind the executive order and come up with an immigration policy. Should be interesting to see if Congress can do anything.

Standby for demonstrations.

I saw The Reagan Show covering Reagan's administration on CNN tonight. Ahh, the good old days! I'm glad I was a delegate for him in central Iowa during the Republican primaries. What a guy!
To me this is nothing but art of the deal. The has created a great bargaining chip out of thin air.

Congress won't fund his wall, so create something to give up to get the wall funded. Brilliant.

Trump visits Hurricane Harvey in Texas. All media can talk about is Melania's shoes as she boards Air Force One. Then he doesn't meet with victims. He comes to Houston and hugs victims. They still say he didn't meet with victims.

North Korea says they have a hydrogen bomb and does another underground test after violating Japanese air space with a missile. This is problem number one for the world.

Trump has said he will sign the debt increase.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

http://m.washingtontimes.com/

Trump lost New Hampshire to Hillary due to Massachusett's residents illegally voting in New Hampshire. Republican Senator lost to Democrat opponent for the same reason.

Over 5000 New Hampshire voters who used Massachusetts drivers licenses for ID to vote have since then not applied for a New Hampshire drivers license or registered a car in New Hampshire.

Both elections were won by 2000 votes.

parabelum
Posts in topic: 37

Post by parabelum »

Sorry, I've been foaming for awhile looking at what Trump is doing. As one of his earliest supporters, engaged in some heated debates here there and everywhere supporting him, I'm getting to a point of being done with Trump.

This "deal" with some of the most fanatic leftists around Shumer and Pelosi leaves me bewildered. It's a great deal? MAGA? "Dreamers"? No wall. No tax reform. Still bowing down to leftist groups. His kids running the show behind scenes seems like. No Soros investigation. Planned Parenthood still kicking....where is this money supposed to be coming from? Debt ceiling increase?

Yea, my sincere apologies to all members here that I've gotten into over Trump. I was wrong. Some think he's genius 100 steps ahead of everyone, I think not. Sadly.

MAGA? Right.

ninjabread
Posts in topic: 23

Post by ninjabread »

This is my opinion. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 213

Post by bblhd672 »

parabelum wrote:Sorry, I've been foaming for awhile looking at what Trump is doing. As one of his earliest supporters, engaged in some heated debates here there and everywhere supporting him, I'm getting to a point of being done with Trump.

This "deal" with some of the most fanatic leftists around Shumer and Pelosi leaves me bewildered. It's a great deal? MAGA? "Dreamers"? No wall. No tax reform. Still bowing down to leftist groups. His kids running the show behind scenes seems like. No Soros investigation. Planned Parenthood still kicking....where is this money supposed to be coming from? Debt ceiling increase?

Yea, my sincere apologies to all members here that I've gotten into over Trump. I was wrong. Some think he's genius 100 steps ahead of everyone, I think not. Sadly.

MAGA? Right.
Just keep repeating "at least Felonia von Pantsuit didn't win."
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Return to “Off-Topic”