These Talking Heads Make This Much?

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
anygunanywhere
Posts in topic: 2

These Talking Heads Make This Much?

Post by anygunanywhere »

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

rotor
Posts in topic: 1

Re: These Talking Heads Make This Much?

Post by rotor »

What is unbelievable? Megyn Kelly and NBC have a contract and pay her a lot of money. Is that bad? Dummies that throw a pig skin ball are paid more (or less) and that is what both sides agree to. It is a mutual deal. Is Megyn worth that much in my opinion, no! But neither are the athletes, in my opinion. There are many people making much more that in my opinion are not worth the salary but someone else has agreed to pay them so that's a mutual agreement. NBC thinks Megyn Kelly will make them a lot richer. They may or may not be right. So far it looks like they are wrong.

Soccerdad1995

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

I'm not shocked.

Men who can run and jump better than anyone else make similar obscene amounts of money. For running and jumping. And other men and women who can sing and dance, and pretend to be other people, also make obscene amounts of money for singing, dancing, and pretending to be other people. Then you have really smart people with questionable ethics who make obscene amounts of money for doing things that are really smart and not all that ethical.

Meanwhile, heros who protect us, who educate our children, and who save us from burning buildings struggle to pay their bills.

In life, you generally get whatever it is that you truly value. Let's hope that doesn't work the same way for us as a nation.

Topic author
anygunanywhere
Posts in topic: 2

Post by anygunanywhere »

I just can't believe someone was stupid enough to pay her that much.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

Megan who?
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Return to “Off-Topic”