Obamacare - the gift that keeps on giving

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
bblhd672
Posts in topic: 1

Obamacare - the gift that keeps on giving

Post by bblhd672 »

The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

twomillenium

Re: Obamacare - the gift that keeps on giving

Post by twomillenium »

If Trump really wants to make an executive order that does something, he could just suspend the "tax penalty" for those who choose not to participate. That would include any reason they choose not to.
Texas LTC Instructor, NRA pistol instructor, RSO, NRA Endowment Life , TSRA, Glock enthusiast (tho I have others)
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to add it to a fruit salad.

You will never know another me, this could be good or not so good, but it is still true.

Topbuilder

Post by Topbuilder »

With the latest stroke of the pen, Associations now have the right to form their own group policy's. If the NRA formed a health care co-op, you think that cause some eyeballs to bleed?
"It is impossible to rightly govern the world without God, and the Bible." George Washington

OldCannon

Post by OldCannon »

Topbuilder wrote:With the latest stroke of the pen, Associations now have the right to form their own group policy's. If the NRA formed a health care co-op, you think that cause some eyeballs to bleed?
They would likely instantly become the most powerful insurer in the US :clapping:
I don't fear guns; I fear voters and politicians that fear guns.

Captain Matt

Post by Captain Matt »

The GOP has their best people on it.
"hic sunt dracones"

bmwrdr

Post by bmwrdr »

Ted Cruz was right from the beginning and he said it!
I scarified political correctness to preserve honesty ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿══╤─

Jeff B.

Post by Jeff B. »

And today its out that Trump is going after the ACA subsidies. Congress may not do their job willingly, but Trump is going to hack the ACA to pieces and force the Perfumed Princes to do their actual jobs (I'm being deragatory towards Congress, en toto).

Jeff B.
Don’t ever let someone get away with telling you that no one wants to take your guns. - Joe Huffman

ninjabread

Post by ninjabread »

Jeff B. wrote:And today its out that Trump is going after the ACA subsidies. Congress may not do their job willingly, but Trump is going to hack the ACA to pieces and force the Perfumed Princes to do their actual jobs (I'm being deragatory towards Congress, en toto).

Jeff B.
Trump just threw a grenade into the ACA party with the decision to discontinue unfunded CSRs. I'm not sure if waiting until the month before open enrollment is a sign of laziness or political genius. :lol:
This is my opinion. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

Return to “Off-Topic”