Fredericksburg Trade Days

CHL discussions that do not fit into more specific topics

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Overthehill
Posts in topic: 2

Fredericksburg Trade Days

Post by Overthehill »

Does anyone have any information concerning 30-06 or 30-07 at the trade days in Fredericksburg? Will be meeting my sister in law there next weekend and would like to have prior knowledge of their firearms policy. Thanks in advance for any help.

johncanfield
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Fredericksburg Trade Days

Post by johncanfield »

I don't recall any signage but it's been a couple of years since we've been there.
LC9s, M&P 22, 9c, Sig P238-P239-P226-P365XL, 1911 clone

Rrash

Post by Rrash »

I think there are a couple of 51% areas, but you can carry all day long there. Check with texas3006.com

Topic author
Overthehill
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Overthehill »

There were no signs anywhere that I saw this past weekend. Saw one man open carrying without anyone paying him any mind. Thanks for the input.

anygunanywhere

Post by anygunanywhere »

Overthehill wrote:There were no signs anywhere that I saw this past weekend. Saw one man open carrying without anyone paying him any mind. Thanks for the input.
Obviously another one of those undertrained overconfident folks in this country open carrying in highly populated urban areas that end up getting disarmed because they were ambushed and outnumbered that no one can prove actually happened.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

thetexan

Post by thetexan »

Overthehill wrote:There were no signs anywhere that I saw this past weekend. Saw one man open carrying without anyone paying him any mind. Thanks for the input.
I bet that was me! I was there over the weekend and I was the only oc I saw. Which means I was probably the guy most people mean when they say they saw someone carrying!!

I bet that was me!

And no one cared...that's true.

tex
Texas LTC Instructor, NRA Pistol Instructor, CFI, CFII, MEI Instructor Pilot

Return to “General Texas CHL Discussion”