Add Lifeway to the list

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
mojo84
Posts in topic: 4

Add Lifeway to the list

Post by mojo84 »

Discontinuing the sale of guns to youngsters. Leave it to the sissy Baptists.

http://babylonbee.com/news/lifeway-to-d ... -under-21/
The move will make it more difficult for younger LifeWay customers to purchase the Christian bookseller’s line of custom AR-15s, shotguns, and handguns. The company also committed to a more intense, comprehensive background check process for anyone attempting to buy a high-powered rifle along with their Bible studies or kids’ Sunday school curriculum purchases.

;-) :mrgreen:
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Add Lifeway to the list

Post by bblhd672 »

mojo84 wrote:Discontinuing the sale of guns to youngsters. Leave it to the sissy Baptists.

http://babylonbee.com/news/lifeway-to-d ... -under-21/
The move will make it more difficult for younger LifeWay customers to purchase the Christian bookseller’s line of custom AR-15s, shotguns, and handguns. The company also committed to a more intense, comprehensive background check process for anyone attempting to buy a high-powered rifle along with their Bible studies or kids’ Sunday school curriculum purchases.

;-) :mrgreen:
Well I doubt you’ll see the Amish put up such a notice on their website! :biggrinjester:
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Pawpaw
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Pawpaw »

The Babylon Bee is Your Trusted Source For Christian News Satire.
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

Topic author
mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

Pawpaw wrote:The Babylon Bee is Your Trusted Source For Christian News Satire.
You are kidding, right?
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

The Babylon Bee is as real as CNN and MSNBC! :mrgreen:
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Pawpaw
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Pawpaw »

mojo84 wrote:
You are kidding, right?
No, but they are.
bblhd672 wrote:
The Babylon Bee is as real as CNN and MSNBC! :mrgreen:
Except that The Babylon Bee doesn't take itself seriously. ;-)
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

Topic author
mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

:shock:

imkopaka
Posts in topic: 1

Post by imkopaka »

Brains were starting to leak out of my ears from how hard I was cocking my head to the side as I read OP's post. Then I saw the URL. :roll: :lol:
Never bring a knife to a gun fight.
Carry gun: Springfield XD Tactical .45

ninjabread
Posts in topic: 1

Post by ninjabread »

mojo84 wrote:
You are kidding, right?
This is my opinion. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

Topic author
mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

Apparently, someone didn't appreciate the humor. It seems the post has been taken down.

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

mojo84 wrote:Apparently, someone didn't appreciate the humor. It seems the post has been taken down.
Probably those sissy Baptists who are trying to change the SBC into another progressive denomination.

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”