ANTHONY KENNEDY IS RETIRING!

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 27

Re: ANTHONY KENNEDY IS RETIRING!

Post by bblhd672 »

It is rumored that the GOP is changing the animal associated with the party from an elephant to the cowardly lion from Wizard of OZ.

The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

bblhd672

More Accusers Come Forward!

Post by bblhd672 »

Bitter Clinger
Banned
Posts in topic: 7

Post by Bitter Clinger »

"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

BBYC
Posts in topic: 10

Post by BBYC »

If the Republicans refuse to stand up to bullies, why should we vote for them?
God, grant me serenity to accept the things I can't change
Courage to change the things I can
And the firepower to make a difference.

ScottDLS
Posts in topic: 9

Post by ScottDLS »

Breaking news....Kavanagh called Erin-Makenzie O'Shaughnessy a fatty in the cafeteria of Father Patrick Sean O'Leary Finnegan Memorial Middle School in Montgomery County, MD. She is still in therapy and now weighs 400lbs. Diane FrankenFeinstein will now be calling her to testify. :smilelol5:
4/13/1996 Completed CHL Class, 4/16/1996 Fingerprints, Affidavits, and Application Mailed, 10/4/1996 Received CHL, renewed 1998, 2002, 2006, 2011, 2016...). "ATF... Uhhh...heh...heh....Alcohol, tobacco, and GUNS!! Cool!!!!"

Pawpaw
Posts in topic: 15

Post by Pawpaw »

BBYC wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:38 pm If the Republicans refuse to stand up to bullies, why should we vote for them?
Because a vote for anyone else is a vote for the bullies.
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 9

Post by The Annoyed Man »

I found newly released video of Christine Blasey Ford’s lie dectector test. See for yourself. Her attorney is the skinny chick with the mustache and glasses.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Flightmare
Posts in topic: 12

Post by Flightmare »

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/09 ... naugh.html
The proceedings may be upended by late-breaking developments: In a statement released Wednesday evening, Judiciary Committee Republicans revealed that on Monday, they conducted their "first interview with a man who believes he, not Judge Kavanaugh, had the encounter with Dr. Ford in 1982 that is the basis of his complaint." They conducted a second interview the next day.
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 57

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

This entire process has become the perfect example of why Donald Trump is needed in the swamp. For far too many years Republicans have allowed the filthy leftist to degrade our constitution. I am praying the Republican Senators have finally grown a back bone and will immediately vote Kavanaugh in as the newest member of the supreme court. Allowing this level of disgrace by the leftist bent on destroying our constitution is not acceptable.

RoyGBiv
Posts in topic: 16

Post by RoyGBiv »

I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 57

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

:patriot:

mojo84
Posts in topic: 41

Post by mojo84 »

This is one of the senators that is questioning Kavanaugh's integrity. http://www.snopes.com/fact-check/richar ... l-vietnam/

It's pretty bad when the liberal biased Snopes points out his lie.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

BBYC
Posts in topic: 10

Post by BBYC »

Pawpaw wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:04 pm
BBYC wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:38 pm If the Republicans refuse to stand up to bullies, why should we vote for them?
Because a vote for anyone else is a vote for the bullies.
You have that backwards. Voting for somebody who aids and abets a bully is like voting for the bully herself.

Go ahead and vote for the status quo if you want. You may fool yourself but don't expect woke normals to see a pro-swamp vote as anything other than a pro-swamp vote. .
God, grant me serenity to accept the things I can't change
Courage to change the things I can
And the firepower to make a difference.

Return to “Off-Topic”