Biden Plans Thursday Executive Action On Guns

As the name indicates, this is the place for gun-related political discussions. It is not open to other political topics.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

ScottDLS
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Biden Plans Thursday Executive Action On Guns

Post by ScottDLS »

jason812 wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:00 pm https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021 ... n-control/
The Justice Department, within 60 days, will publish model “red flag” legislation for states.

The Justice Department, within 60 days, will issue a proposed rule to make clear when a device marketed as a stabilizing brace effectively turns a pistol into a short-barreled rifle subject to the requirements of the National Firearms Act.

The Justice Department, within 30 days, will issue a proposed rule to help stop the proliferation of “ghost guns.”
Not just ghost guns. AR pistols with stabilizer braces and red flag laws.

I need to get some tools together and find a slab of aluminum. Time for a zero percent lower.

Also, if he does this, I'm putting a full fledged rifle stock in place of the brace on my backpack gun and will probably make whatever suppressor I want too. If a stroke of a pen makes me a felon, I'm going all out. I will not comply with any more gun laws. Enough is enough.
Why not just Form 1 your backpack gun and a silencer build like TAM and AndyC have done. $400 for two stamps worth avoiding (an unlikely, but possible) felony charge.
4/13/1996 Completed CHL Class, 4/16/1996 Fingerprints, Affidavits, and Application Mailed, 10/4/1996 Received CHL, renewed 1998, 2002, 2006, 2011, 2016...). "ATF... Uhhh...heh...heh....Alcohol, tobacco, and GUNS!! Cool!!!!"

Beiruty
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Beiruty »

Let us see, an AR with no brace is still a pistol. It is more concealable than one with a bladed thingy.
You do not need stock/brace/blade or anything else to shoot an AR pistol at "indoor distances".
I say those are stupid measures to please stupid people. :shock: :shock:
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment lifetime member

mayor
Posts in topic: 1

Post by mayor »

Beiruty wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:50 am Let us see, an AR with no brace is still a pistol. It is more concealable than one with a bladed thingy.
You do not need stock/brace/blade or anything else to shoot an AR pistol at "indoor distances".
I say those are stupid measures to please stupid people. :shock: :shock:
But stupid people are never satisfied.

Return to “Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues”