No More Cancer !

Whether the need is great or small, there is power in prayer, especially when God's people raise their voices together.

Moderator: carlson1

age_ranger
Posts in topic: 1

Post by age_ranger »

Cosmo 9 wrote::angel: :party: :cheers2: :woohoo :thumbsup:

:anamatedbanana
My thoughts exactly, congrats!!!!
http://www.berettaforum.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Just remember: Your very best thinking got you where you are now!!!

GrannyGlock

Post by GrannyGlock »

Good news, Dave. Are you shooting again?

TxFire

Post by TxFire »

Praise and thanks to God. That is excellent news. I'm keeping you on my list though.

GOD is good all the time!!!

Topic author
DaveT
Posts in topic: 2

Post by DaveT »

Thanks everyone ! We feel so blessed right now, so many prayers were offered and I am walking, talking proof that there is a lot of power in prayer. To all of you, thanks from our hearts for all the prayers, thoughts and concern.

GrannyGlock, yes on the shooting again.... been to the range twice in the last week and a half. Son (also a CHL) went with me the last time, he was surprised I was still shooting 2 inch groupings to COM and head. He admitted later he went with me that time because he figured that since I am still very weak, he might be able to beat me for once, LOL !

Son also surprised me last week with a Kel-Tec P3AT .380 with the hard chrome slide. He knew I had been thinking about one as a pocket carry BUG, but with medical bills being a priority right now, was not able to get one anytime soon. He found one (very hard to do these days) and gave it to me as a gift to celebrate the end of radiation treatments. Very thoughtful, and very much appreciated ! Have not been to the range with it yet, looking forward to trying it out next time.

carlson1
Posts in topic: 2

Post by carlson1 »

DaveT wrote:Son also surprised me last week with a Kel-Tec P3AT .380 with the hard chrome slide. He knew I had been thinking about one as a pocket carry BUG, but with medical bills being a priority right now, was not able to get one anytime soon. He found one (very hard to do these days) and gave it to me as a gift to celebrate the end of radiation treatments. Very thoughtful, and very much appreciated ! Have not been to the range with it yet, looking forward to trying it out next time.
:anamatedbanana I am going to show this to my Son!!!!

Popshot

Post by Popshot »

That is the type of news that is better than gold.

I remember the warm feeling upon hearing similar good news when my dad was given an "all clear" after colon cancer surgery.
Gun control = hitting where you aim

Return to “Prayer Requests & Updates”