bauerdj (copied from another thread)

Whether the need is great or small, there is power in prayer, especially when God's people raise their voices together.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
Mike1951
Posts in topic: 1

bauerdj (copied from another thread)

Post by Mike1951 »

bauerdj wrote: have seen a GP and had an appointment with the orthopedist for today which I had to miss. My wife was taken to the hospital for intestinal bleeding, upon admission the doctor took one look at her leg and decided that she had a blood clot in her upper leg. After emergency surgery to remove the clot she still had blood flow only as far as a little below the knee and I was told this evening that she will almost definately lose her foot. She tolerated the clot removal surgery well but suffers from a previous stroke, seizures, Parkinson's disease, diabetes and several other problems, though she is only 62. We both really need all your prayers and thoughts.

Dave B
Mike
AF5MS
TSRA Life Member
NRA Benefactor Member

carlson1
Posts in topic: 3

Post by carlson1 »

Mike thanks for posting it here. I completly missed it. I sent Dave a message and prayers are going up.

Skiprr
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Skiprr »

Dave, you and your wife are in our prayers.

"He sent His word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions." Psalm 107:20
Join the NRA or upgrade your membership today. Support the Texas Firearms Coalition and subscribe to the Podcast.
I’ve contacted my State Rep, Gary Elkins, about co-sponsoring HB560. Have you contacted your Rep?
NRA Benefactor Life Member

RPBrown

Post by RPBrown »

Prayers are sent to both of you. Keep us informed
NRA-Benefactor Life member
TSRA-Life member

flintknapper
Banned

Post by flintknapper »

Dave, my prayers for your wife and you...that God's tender love and mercy will be sufficient to see you through this ordeal.

He does not always choose to heal "physically", but He is always there as a loving Father to support us through our trials.

I will pray for the best possible outcome, according to His will.

Flint.
Spartans ask not how many, but where!

SRVA

Post by SRVA »

Dave, You and your wife are on our prayer list.

bauerdj

Update

Post by bauerdj »

I just got off the phone with my wifes doctors and they feel the amputation needs to be done sooner rather then later so they are checking operating room scheduling for today. I am headed for the hospital and probably will not be back until much later. Please continue the prayers.

Dave B.

flintknapper
Banned

Post by flintknapper »

We will indeed continue with our prayers Dave.

As difficult as this is, it is probably a life saving procedure.

I pray that God will guide the doctor's hands, and that recovery will be full and complete.

Let us all be mindful of what Dave and his Wife are going through, keep them on your minds and in your prayers this Holiday season, and most of all....let us be thankful for our many blessings. It is all too easy to get caught up in the secular side of Christmas and forget the reason for the celebration.

Dave, we will be thinking of you and your Wife.

God Bless,

Flint.
Spartans ask not how many, but where!

Cosmo 9

Post by Cosmo 9 »

Done.
These Pretzels are making me thirsty!

TxFire

Post by TxFire »

Your wife and you are on my prayer list.

carlson1

Post by carlson1 »

We will keep prayers going Dave for you and your wife and family.

bauerdj

Update

Post by bauerdj »

The surgery went well. There are many more issues still to be faced but she has made it past the first hurdle. I am sure this is in no small part due to the prayers on her behalf. Thank you everyone ever so much, please keep the prayers coming.

Dave B.

longtooth

Post by longtooth »

I just got a PM from him & when I get to talk to him I will share what he wants me too.

Right now his wife really, Really, REALLY needs our prayers. HIm too.
:angel:
Carry 24-7 or guess right.
CHL Instructor. http://www.pdtraining.us" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
NRA/TSRA Life Member - TFC Member #11

HighVelocity

Post by HighVelocity »

Prayers up
I am scared of empty guns and keep mine loaded at all times. The family knows the guns are loaded and treats them with respect. Loaded guns cause few accidents; empty guns kill people every year. -Elmer Keith. 1961

longtooth

Post by longtooth »

bauerdj wrote:I have been a member of this board for a little over a year, but have not been very active the past two months or so. My full name is Dave Bauer and my wifes name is Mely Bauer and we have been married for 39 years. She is in St. Lukes (at the juction of 242 and I45 - I think that is Conroe) Hospital room number is 419. I don't have the phone number for the hospital room. As of this time she is back in her room having tolerated the surgery very well. She is rather heavily dosed with pain killers but has been awake and recogzied me for brief moments. She is doing as well as can be expected and I pray that she continues to make positive progress.

I am sure the prayers and thoughts of the wonderful people on this board have contributed to her progress so far.

Feel free to repost.

Dave B.
Thank you for trusting us w/ your heart & needs.
Lord Jesus, our request tonight is for Mely Bauer's healing & speedy recovery & for Dave's rest & strength. Grant him encouragement by your presence. In Jesus Name. AMEN
Carry 24-7 or guess right.
CHL Instructor. http://www.pdtraining.us" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
NRA/TSRA Life Member - TFC Member #11

Return to “Prayer Requests & Updates”