My Wife

Whether the need is great or small, there is power in prayer, especially when God's people raise their voices together.

Moderator: carlson1

FishInTx
Posts in topic: 1

Re: My Wife

Post by FishInTx »

Praying for a full recovery!

tomtexan

Post by tomtexan »

Hoping she gets well very soon!
The laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.
NRA Life Member

longtooth
Posts in topic: 3

Post by longtooth »

WOW, my brother. We did not get in til late & I did not look last night.
We wil pray here. Already had this morn time. I will before I leave for a job this morn.
Carry 24-7 or guess right.
CHL Instructor. http://www.pdtraining.us" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
NRA/TSRA Life Member - TFC Member #11

RPBrown

Post by RPBrown »

Carl, both of you are in our prayers.
NRA-Benefactor Life member
TSRA-Life member

DocV

Post by DocV »

Oh my. Just saw this. Prayers for a full recovery.

10Shooter

Post by 10Shooter »

urnoodle wrote:She's in my prayers for a full and speedy recovery!
ditto
NRA Certified Rifle, Pistol & Shotgun Instructor, NRA Certified RSO
NRA Life Member, TSRA Member

Jet Noise, the Sound of Freedom!!

Topic author
carlson1

Post by carlson1 »

You folks do not know how much I covet your prayers. Prayers Answered In A Positive Way Today!

Quick update:

Took my wife back to the ER this morning because her fever went up and she was very ill. I called our family doctor in East Texas. Faxed him all the medical records from Baylor.

After more than four hours they say she has "West Nile Fever" and not "West Nile Virus." AMEN! I did not know there was a difference.

From what I understand the West Nile Virus is DEADLY. The West Nile Fever makes you very very sick with flu like symptoms for about a month. They have sent off a "Blood Culture" (have no clue to what or why that is), but it takes up to two days to get the results.

She has some medicine now and is resting. I pray that she real sleep tonight. She did eat dinner. :cheers2:

THANK YOU SO MUCH.

mojo84
Posts in topic: 2

Post by mojo84 »

Thanks for sharing the update. Glad she has the fever and not the virus.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

longtooth

Post by longtooth »

THanks my brother for the update & we are thankful that our Lord knew before hand that we would be praying & has given the lesser fever.

I do not want to disturb her in sleep. I am a day at the desk & not outside. Well, inside til about 2:00 or so.
Waiting til it warms up before getting out. :banghead: Oh wait, that is what I say in the Winter. Anyway will go to the range about then to work getting ready for a training this evening & a Ladies Invitation class tomorrow.

Call me.
LT
Carry 24-7 or guess right.
CHL Instructor. http://www.pdtraining.us" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
NRA/TSRA Life Member - TFC Member #11

teri

Post by teri »

Prayers going out for a speedy recovery. Glad to hear she has the lesser of two evils!
6/2/12 - CHL Class
7/20/12 - Plastic in hand!

~Do it today! It might be illegal tomorrow. - author unknown~

Medic624

Post by Medic624 »

Our prayers for her and a speedy recovery!
Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam (AMDG)
It is impossible to rightly govern a nation without God and the Bible.
George Washington

jimlongley

Post by jimlongley »

Still praying nonetheless.
Real gun control, carrying 24/7/365

C-dub
Posts in topic: 2

Post by C-dub »

carlson1 wrote:You folks do not know how much I covet your prayers. Prayers Answered In A Positive Way Today!

Quick update:

Took my wife back to the ER this morning because her fever went up and she was very ill. I called our family doctor in East Texas. Faxed him all the medical records from Baylor.

After more than four hours they say she has "West Nile Fever" and not "West Nile Virus." AMEN! I did not know there was a difference.

From what I understand the West Nile Virus is DEADLY. The West Nile Fever makes you very very sick with flu like symptoms for about a month. They have sent off a "Blood Culture" (have no clue to what or why that is), but it takes up to two days to get the results.

She has some medicine now and is resting. I pray that she real sleep tonight. She did eat dinner. :cheers2:

THANK YOU SO MUCH.
Your wife's condition crossed my mind this past week and I just remembered to look for this thread and ask how's she doing. Did the culture grow anything?
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Excaliber

Post by Excaliber »

Prayers from here for a good diagnosis and a speedy recovery.
Excaliber

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." - Jeff Cooper
I am not a lawyer. Nothing in any of my posts should be construed as legal or professional advice.

Return to “Prayer Requests & Updates”