- On-body carry is better than off-body. Look how long they had to wait for the opportunity to get close enough to their firearms to retrieve them.
- Make sure the gun and ammo are sized to do the job. Clearly, they connected with him several times, but he didn't go down fast enough. I don't know what their caliber was, nor if they had the proper self-defense ammo, but it didn't work fast enough for me.
- Know how to use your gun. It seemed that when they first retrieved their first gun, she appeared to be checking it to make sure it was ready to go.
- Know how to fight with your gun. No, I'm not asking that they become full spec-ops folks, but they definitely can benefit from a bit of training.
Search found 1 match
Search found 1 match • Page 1 of 1
- Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:10 am
- Forum: Never Again!!
- Topic: OK - graphic gunfight video, liquor store
- Replies: 36
- Views: 6277
I"m glad it ended up well for the mother and daughter, but there are plenty of lessons to be learned here.