Search found 238 matches
- Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:08 pm
- Forum: General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion
- Topic: How to Carry Cell Phone
- Replies: 20
- Views: 2317
As my life evolves and what I have to do/carry I am finding it harder to find a good way to carry my cell phone. I have, for years, carried in my left front shirt pocket. Now, as my work has changed, I am in positions that allow my phone to fall out of my pocket and most pockets aren't deep enough ...
- Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:38 am
- Forum: Rifles & Shotguns
- Topic: The Much-Maligned, Under-powered 30 U.S. Carbine
- Replies: 17
- Views: 2398
I read somewhere that Garand men in WW2 derisively referred to the 30 carbine as a "supply clerk's gun." Regardless, I would love to have one too! Supply clerk's gun. :roll: Tell that to my dad, who carried one ashore as an infantry Lt at Iwo Jima. That’s just ignorance talking. The reason the M1 C...
- Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:30 am
- Forum: The Crime Blotter
- Topic: France: Undocumented immigrants occupy the Pantheon in Paris
- Replies: 9
- Views: 658
It’s so over for Europe. And the USA is soon to follow if we cannot control our borders or remove those that have come into the country illegally. We are way past the point of no return. The U.S. House recently voted to import more foreigners to undercut salaries of American workers. (H.R. 1044) It...
- Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:17 am
- Forum: Never Again!!
- Topic: TX: An unloaded gun went off and killed a Houston 15 year old.
- Replies: 15
- Views: 1089
- Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:11 am
- Forum: General Texas CHL Discussion
- Topic: Can I find out if an individual has a LTC
- Replies: 28
- Views: 5506
Is there somewhere I can check to see if a neighbor is licensed? I spoke to someone about this, the person stated it would be no problem to get the entire state of Tx Ltc holder's list. I'm guessing money would be needed for this information but the person did not say that?. I have no idea or clue ...
Somebody did shoot. http://www.fox4news.com/news/transgende ... n-shooting
Police have confirmed that Muhlaysia Booker was fatally shot in the 7200 block of Valley Glen Dr.
- Mon May 20, 2019 11:56 am
- Forum: Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues
- Topic: Speaker Bonnen sued in Federal Court for 1st amendment violations, blocking critics on Facebook
- Replies: 52
- Views: 2295
too many in this thread are busy insulting FB and not seeing FB for the powerhouse it is. Obama won his Presidency because of his use of Social Media. There are many in Government who don't have SM accounts because of not wanting to deal with people who are anti-whatever....anti-"them". But there a...
- Mon May 20, 2019 11:40 am
- Forum: Off-Topic
- Topic: Psych patient OC's past 30.06/.07's, claims he's OK to do so.
- Replies: 13
- Views: 746
Technically the only way the guy could be guilty of 30.06/07 laws would be if the patient had a LTC. If no LTC then guilty of open carry as we don't have constitutional carry. 06/07 only applies to LTC holders. They should have called police. Especially considering it is a PSYCHIATRIST the guy was ...
- Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:02 pm
- Forum: 2019 Texas Legislative Session
- Topic: Homeland Security & Public Safety Committee
- Replies: 8
- Views: 762
Well, you all know who to blame for ol' Pancho being in that position in the first place... They don't support the Second Amendment. Why is anybody surprised by recent actions showing they don't support the First Amendment either. But we both know there are plenty of gun owners who will make up som...