Search found 146 matches
- Fri May 07, 2021 4:50 pm
- Forum: General Legislative Discussions
- Topic: HB 1927 on the Senate floor now
- Replies: 162
- Views: 5914
I'll keep my LTC, however if somebody (Wife, Girlfriend, Sister) Doesn't feel comfortable going through the LTC but wants to CC and ask you to teach them what they need to know, are you going to tell them no? Oh if wife and girlfriend want you to train them to shoot, I suggest you have two separate...
- Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:24 pm
- Forum: Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues
- Topic: Biden to Nominate Gun Control Activist as ATF Director
- Replies: 30
- Views: 1256
https://youtu.be/mRmPNQNOsEQ As a compromise, I would pay 200 and register it if I could drill the 3rd hole and have the rock and roll setting on the selector. I love the "Its just a background check and prints" to get an NFA item. If it was "just" that, why does it take months ...
- Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:05 pm
- Forum: Closed Items
- Topic: WTS-AR15 Colt AR6721 Package (no ammo)(SOLD)
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1508
I would agree with Soccerdad1995. I think if you break out the ammo you will have more luck. There are many here and other places who don't need ammo and wouldn't buy it at current prices, so they value it differently, while there are some that would buy it in a second but don't need the rifle. I th...
Please thank him for his service from me and he will be in our prayers. Not the easiest time to be going in, but with you as his Dad, I expect he will be better prepared than most
- Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:17 am
- Forum: General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion
- Topic: ATF to Institute Rulemaking Regarding Stabilizing Braces and Require Registration of Currently Owned Braces
- Replies: 74
- Views: 8108
Re: ATF to Institute Rulemaking Regarding Stabilizing Braces and Require Registration of Currently Owned Braces
I thought of another insidious possibility of consequences with allowing ATF to implement this rule and that is the following: - by "allowing" us to register the brace equipped firearm now as a Title II weapon regulated by the NFA, it becomes less "transferrable" because now you...