One of if not the most important thing is being able to access and deploy your weapon (firearm or knife) in order to truly be "in the fight".
On Saturday January 24th from 2pm to 5pm we will be exploring the realities of accessing and presenting your firearms while under a knife attack:
WEAPON ACCESSING WORKSHOP
January 24th 2014 - 2pm to 5pm
Accessing While Under Attack!
Once a criminal attack is under way, being able to defend, draw, and deploy your pistol or knife is an essential skill. At this meetup you will learn how to prioritize your actions, defend against a chaotic knife attack, and create time for your to get your own weapon into the fight. This is a great course for beginners and more! Here we will cover:
-Experience the context of a determined knife attack.
-Learn how to deflect and disrupt an initial knife attack.
-Learn techniques to access your own weapon, knife or pistol, while you are under attack.
-Discuss the major areas of Threat Assessment, Carry Position, and more!
You MUST be preregistered for the event to participate.
Must Have Items: Eye protection
Option Equipment: Training gun, holsters, training knives and forearm guards.
THE COST IS $20 PER PARTICIPANT!
YOU MUST REGISTER GO TO: http://www.fortworthcombatives.com/events/#accessing" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; OR Contact me at: Robert Klenka ( email@example.com )!
This is not a live fire event.
Search found 1 match
Search found 1 match • Page 1 of 1
- by RKlenka
- Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:01 pm
- Forum: Past Classes
- Topic: Weapon Accessing Under Attack - Arlington, TX - 01/24/2015
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3660
- ↳ Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions
- ↳ Test Area
- ↳ Technical Tips, Questions & Discussions (Computers & Internet)
- Resources & Links
- ↳ CHL Checklist
- ↳ Government resources & CHL-related links
- ↳ DPS Updates
- National Rifle Association, Texas Firearms Coalition & Good Guys United
- ↳ National Rifle Association
- ↳ Texas Firearms Coalition
- ↳ Good Guys United
- ↳ General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion
- ↳ General Texas CHL Discussion
- ↳ Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues
- ↳ Rifles & Shotguns
- ↳ New to CHL?
- ↳ The "Waiting Room"
- ↳ Other States
- ↳ Shooting Ranges
- ↳ Reloading Forum
- ↳ Never Again!!
- ↳ Competitive Shooting
- ↳ Hunting Photos
- ↳ Books & Videos
- ↳ Off-Topic
- ↳ Ladies
- ↳ Anti-gun propaganda and other lies!
- ↳ Holsters & Accessories
- ↳ LEO Contacts & Bloopers
- ↳ "How To" Tips
- ↳ Job Board
- ↳ Camp's Corner
- ↳ Prayer Requests & Updates
- ↳ The Crime Blotter
- ↳ Self-Defense Reports
- ↳ Training & Practice
- Instructors , Classes and Training
- ↳ LTC Class Schedules & Locations
- ↳ Basic & Advanced Training (Non-LTC)
- ↳ Past Classes
- ↳ Instructors' Corner
- ↳ General
- Market: Buy, Sell, Trade - Please check the minimum posting requirements in Forum Rule 13
- ↳ Holsters, Accessories, Reloading Equipment & Supplies
- ↳ Firearms
- ↳ FFL Holders
- ↳ Closed Items
- ↳ Commercial Vendor Bargains and Deal
- ↳ Non-Firearm related items
- Community Service Announcements
- ↳ General Announcements
- ↳ Animal Rescue
- ↳ Prior Year TexasCHLforum Days
- ↳ 2012 TexasCHLforum Day at PSC
- ↳ 2010 TexasCHLforum Day at PSC
- ↳ 2009 TexasCHLforum Day at PSC
- ↳ TexasCHLforum Day at PSC 2008
- ↳ Feedback - 2007 TexasCHLforum Day at PSC
- ↳ 2007 TexasCHLforum Day
- ↳ General Legislative Discussions
- ↳ 2019 Texas Legislative Session
- ↳ Governor's Abbott's "School and Firearm Safety Action Plan"
- ↳ Crimes on Campus
- ↳ Prior Session: 2005 - 2017
- ↳ 2015 Legislative Session
- ↳ 2013 Texas Legislative Session
- ↳ 2013 Calls-To-Action
- ↳ 2011 Texas Legislative Session
- ↳ 2009 Texas Legislative Session
- ↳ 2007 Texas Legislative Session
- ↳ 2005 Texas Legislative Session
- ↳ Goals for 2007
- ↳ Concealed Carry on College Campuses
- ↳ 2017 Texas Legislative Session
- ↳ 2017 Legislative Wish List
- ↳ Federal
- ↳ Prior Year Elections
- ↳ 2012 Texas & Federal Elections
- ↳ Texas - 2008
- ↳ Federal - 2008
- ↳ 2014 Elections