Likewise, thanks!Jusme wrote: ↑Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:14 amBeiruty wrote: ↑Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:43 amBump.
I do not mind if only 3 persons would like to attend the reloading course. For those who voted yes, and disappeared, I guess they showing wishful interest.
For those who contacted me.
1) The best time for the course is Sunday's at 1:30PM
2) Location is TBD, but I have a place that I am working on getting secured.
3) 1-hr session(s), 1-2hr for the reloading workshop.
Course syllabus for pistol case reloading:
A) Introduction to metallic reloading
B) Components: Primer, Case, Powder, Bullet
C) Case reprocessing
D) Reloading Press, tools and gauges
E) Reloading dies setup and loading process and safety
F) Testing and documentation
D) Safe Storage of components, ammo, tools.
G) Maintenance of the tools of the trade.
That will work for me, Beiruty. Just keep me posted, on location.
Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:18 am
- Forum: Reloading Forum
- Topic: Free reloading Class/Coaching
- Replies: 35
- Views: 3160