Aah...I didn't catch that truck was running and lights on when he pulled up. That does make the rookie look like somewhat less of a maroon. Somewhat...
This thread does provide some food for thought. I.E., I often drive a (older) pickup truck. Sometimes, when I come out of a business and go back to the truck in the parking lot, I will notice that some.....citizen....has mistaken my truck for a dumpster (well, it IS dark blue) and tossed a beverage can in the bed. Sometimes that can formerly contained something alcoholic.
Previously I would
- (always) cuss about ill-manners and the implied insult to my truck
- (sometimes) pull the can out and put it somewhere appropriate
- (sometimes) drive off and do the above later at another location
I don't think I'm going to leave it til later from now on if some overzealous rookie can potentially use it to give me grief.
Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:09 pm
- Forum: LEO Contacts & Bloopers
- Topic: Opps, Yes that does look bad, doesn't it.
- Replies: 14
- Views: 1859
I'm a little slow sometimes. Was the problem alcohol (bottles) in a (stationary, unoccupied [by humans]) vehicle, or was the problem alcohol (bottles) on school property?