Healthy people normally don't die from snake bites, especially if they post pictures hours later.
I'd assume (in good faith) that the OP just got some swelling and pain in his hand and can't type easily and is taking a break from the forums.
Hoping he'll reappear soon in good health.
Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
I hope so too. Given his absence here since the initial posts, I'd really hope he took the advice and sought medical treatment.
Though I do get the impression that the doctors at the ER normally don't provide anti-venom unless the patient suffers a severe reaction to the venom. And of course they need a good confirmation on the assailant. They supposedly usually only treat the symptoms themselves and try to lessen the pain and reduce the swelling. Can someone please confirm this? My information might be outdated. (my age shows here)