- • Purpose and Operation of the NRA Board of Directors
• How the Board of Director candidates get on the ballot;
• Myths about the NRA Board
Episode #23 is now available.Charles L. Cotton wrote:Episode #23 of the Texas Firearms Coalition Podcast will be released at 5:00AM, Monday, July 10th. It will be available iTunes, Stitcher and on http://www.TexasFirearmsCoalition.com.
- • In The Crosshairs: Did We Get Shut-Out By the Texas Legislature?
• In the News: 1) The Executive Director of anti-gun Texas Gun Sense resigns; 2) NRA launches Carry Guard self-defense insurance and Carry Guard Training.
• Guns & Gear: Reloading – What is realistic in terms of production rate?
• Today’s Safety Tip: Don’t Let a Squib Load Ruin Your Gun or Your Day!
• Q&A: 1) Is the “Fines for Signs” law being abused; 2) do you think “Constitutional Carry” will ever pass in Texas; 3) I don’t want to carry my handgun in my purse, but holsters put the grip in my ribs. What is the answer; 4) The LTC license fee goes down to $40 on 9/1/17. Can I take the LTC course before that and still get the lower fee?
Full30.com doesn't begin to have the viewership as does YouTube. If, and that's a very big "if," I decide to launch the YouTube channel, I'll use YouTybe. There are numerous gun-related YouTube channels, but if YouTube is a problem, I'll self-host. The Podcast discusses the problem with video production.suthdj wrote:Have you heard of full30, youtube seems to be less then friendly to conservative issues.Charles L. Cotton wrote:Episode #19 of the Texas Firearms Coalition Podcast has been released. It's available on iTunes at: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/tex ... 68277?mt=2. It is also available on the TFC website, along with show notes with links to information provided in the podcast.
In this Episode: I discuss the division among Americans and the importance of Constitutional protections like the Second Amendment.
- In The Crosshairs: The Great American Divorce
In The News: Texas Municipal Police Association working with anti-gun group;
Women & Guns: Concealed Carry for Women
Guns & Gear: Houston area gunsmith Ed Vanden Berg
Today’s Safety Tip: Using holsters safely – a matter of equipment and technique
Q&A: 1) How about a TFC YouTube channel; 2) I just started reloading. How can I clean my brass?