I was at the range yesterday. Before I leave, I mentioned OC next 2 older shooters. I was surprised by the following.
1) I guess I was the younger and I am for CHL with option to Open Carry
2) The guy who looks a bit older than me is 100% against OC and accept only CC. He said that anyone who is OC would be treated as a threat. And, if he sees an OC around kids school he would take him out?!! No ifs or but, I thought he was referring to long guns being carried around schools or even OC of sidearms around schools (Probably illegal under federal law if it is not licensed)
3) The third, he was for Constitutional Carry.
Search found 1 match
Search found 1 match • Page 1 of 1
- Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:03 am
- Forum: Texas Firearms Coalition
- Topic: New Article: The History of Open-Carry Efforts in Texas
- Replies: 13
- Views: 3699