KD5NRH wrote: 4. College campus (at least) carry, with state schools not allowed to post
5. Other weapons (ASP, PR-24, large pepper spray) allowed with CHL
6. BAC specified for "intoxicated" carry
7. 51% rule removed for those not intoxicated
8. Polling place prohibition removed
9. Clarify 9.04 (*)
10. Lawyer tag price reduced so the rest of us can hunt them
(*) If, as has been discussed here, the "threat of deadly force" provision it only applies to situations where you can legally use deadly force, then why would it specify that the threat is not deadly force?
I like that list quite a bit. Roll that into the new SYG bill and limitation of liability and I think that would be a heck of a successful session - even if they only got half of it passed!