Search found 62 matches
- Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:01 am
- Forum: Closed Items
- Topic: SOLD: Springfield XD sub .40 S&W Pflugerville, Tx
- Replies: 0
- Views: 323
I have converted to Sig Sauer and have decided to sell my Springfield. Caliber: 40 S&W Capacity: 9+1 x 3 mags 12+1 x 1 3" bbl contrast sights 350 round count Used to qualify for CHL Would prefer to sell local to the Austin area. Dealer Transfer/shipping at your cost PM me for any questions $425 OBO ...
- Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:46 pm
- Forum: Holsters & Accessories
- Topic: Sig 229 with 'Tactical Girth'
- Replies: 10
- Views: 781
I had a comp tac but had the same issue as a previous poster. Have since switched to a Crossbreed supertuck for my sig p250 and i don't regret the decision at all.
- Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:52 pm
- Forum: Off-Topic
- Topic: Remington threatens to pull out of NY due to micro stamping
- Replies: 6
- Views: 372
Very true but we texans can dream can't we, hell apple is coming why not a gun makerswiber wrote:I lived 5 min away from that plant. It is huge, they test fire 50's is the basement.
It would cost them way to much to move. They just don't want to spend money on something that wont make them more money.
- Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:50 pm
- Forum: General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion
- Topic: What's the Origin of Your User Name?
- Replies: 1500
- Views: 113605
I've got this 74 Duster stashed as well. Looks nothing like this now but i'll post up the finished product
- Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:47 pm
- Forum: Rifles & Shotguns
- Topic: Ruger kept it quiet
- Replies: 43
- Views: 2975
didn't want a .22 rifle til I saw this one. Pure awesomesauce This is going to sound silly coming from someone who doesn't have one yet, but I think everyone should have a .22 semiauto rifle on their list of "must owns". Easy to teach non shooters on, and cheap cheap shooting to practice sight alig...
- Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:24 pm
- Forum: General Texas CHL Discussion
- Topic: CHL Holders: What do you carry? How do you conceal?
- Replies: 59
- Views: 5172
Sig P250 in a crossbreed supertuck