When the US government tries to influence foreign politics, why shouldn't foreign governments try to influence US politics?
When US citizens comment on sociopolitical events and trends in other countries, why shouldn't foreigners comment on US sociopolitical events and trends?
Search found 113 matches
- Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:53 pm
- Forum: General Legislative Discussions
- Topic: New Dems will pass gun control
- Replies: 5
- Views: 571
"Take the guns first, go through due process second."chasfm11 wrote: ↑Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:39 amMaybe. They seem to have forgotten that it takes two parts of Congress for new legislation.
https://www.wsj.com/articles/democrats- ... 1541791440
- Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:50 pm
- Forum: Off-Topic
- Topic: Transageist Dutchman Sues to be 49, Not 69
- Replies: 15
- Views: 743
- Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:59 pm
- Forum: Off-Topic
- Topic: What's wrong with this picture?
- Replies: 23
- Views: 1314
https://www.npr.org/2018/11/08/665628723/its-not-over-days-after-election-these-races-are-still-undecided In Georgia, Republican Brian Kemp holds a narrow lead over Stacey Abrams. Kemp has declared victory, but Abrams has not conceded, contending there are thousands of absentee and provisional ballo...
- Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:39 pm
- Forum: Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues
- Topic: Can Beto O’Rourke really beat Ted Cruz?
- Replies: 817
- Views: 45263
Republicans in Texas better wake up and figure out how to get Hispanic votes and suburban votes. In my area which historically has been strongly Republican, I now have a Democrat state senator and a Democrat state rep who doesn't even live in the district. And my Congressman, Marchant, just barely ...
- Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Forum: General Texas CHL Discussion
- Topic: Well... there goes Constitutional Carry
- Replies: 39
- Views: 2757
Republicans still have a majority. It didn't go anywhere when they had a bigger majority, so probably it goes nowhere next year again.
- Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:10 pm
- Forum: The Crime Blotter
- Topic: Texas Judge Releases Nearly All Defendants After Losing Re-Election
- Replies: 17
- Views: 1212
Elections have consequences.