I believe this is your answer:
Passport Photo Holder (Out of State Only) : Received
Photo (Out of State Only) : Received
You are applying as a non-resident? If so, they are waiting on background check from another state.
Search found 4092 matches
- Mon May 08, 2017 12:51 pm
- Forum: The "Waiting Room"
- Topic: Instructor Application Submitted
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1011
I have not checked since Friday, but when I checked again this evening, I found this: Application : Received Affidavits : Received DL or ID : Valid Citizenship : No documentation required Instructor Certification Application(CHL-90) : Received Fee : Received Background Check : Under review Certific...
Catholics are not the only ones who give up something for Lent. Lutherans do too. For me, it is Talk Radio. My apologies to WBAP, but for now, I am only listening to traffic and weather. Is it calming you to avoid talk radio? I find that I am far less wound up by avoiding this kind of thing now. Ye...
- Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:56 pm
- Forum: Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions
- Topic: Private sale of non-firearm items??
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1822
7. Only firearms and firearms-related items can be posted for sale in the Market section. Offers to trade non-firearms or firearms-related items for guns is fine.
- Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:08 pm
- Forum: General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion
- Topic: Fingerprints for Class 3 License at FTW Gun Show
- Replies: 5
- Views: 551
Crossfire Training will be at the Ft Worth Gun Show at Will Rogers this weekend, doing Ink Fingerprint cards for NFA Class 3 applications. Will also be taking the required passport photos. $5 per card for fingerprints. $10 for 2 passport photos. Might even be selling a little pistol brass, if you ar...
PawPaw - I have had 2 vitrectomies due to retinal detachment. These were about a year apart. Although not a piece of cake, I have had much worse things happen to me! You will have stitches, and that is a somewhat annoying. And, removing the vitreous and replacing it with saline causes early onset of...
- Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:58 pm
- Forum: General Texas CHL Discussion
- Topic: LTC Class-High Pressure Sales Tactics for Legal Defense programs
- Replies: 33
- Views: 2730
Thanks for the info I found a good write up on them. A bit disappointed in the shooting community that ranges and instructors still support this practice. Guess like everything else it's all about the money. It is, indeed, all about the money. Another instructor flat out told me that he sells his c...