Search found 6193 matches
- Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:23 pm
- Forum: Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions
- Topic: The Forum lost an active and respected Member
- Replies: 24
- Views: 1127
I am shocked and sorry to hear of John's passing. He was a great addition to our breakfast meetings and an asset to the forum and he will be sorely missed. I knew he had missed one or two due to his illness, but had no inkling it would lead to this. My prayers go out to his wife and family, as well ...
- Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:02 pm
- Forum: Off-Topic
- Topic: Texas hounds chase down rhino poachers in South Africa
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1342
Great read! Thanks for posting.
I couldn't decide whether to post in the NRA or Off Topic heading. I figured more viewing in the latter. If you use Amazon already just switch to smile.amazon.com and select donate to the NRA. This is your quarterly AmazonSmile donation notification. Your charity, The NRA Foundation, Inc., recently ...
- Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:46 pm
- Forum: Gun and/or Self-Defense Related Political Issues
- Topic: Jury duty today- Texas CHL Forum blocked
- Replies: 49
- Views: 4671
What TAM said.
Introduced to the US and promoted by Texas' own Bob Brister here's the gist from Wiki.
- Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:50 pm
- Forum: Test Area
- Topic: Trying new image posting website
- Replies: 8
- Views: 815
I used Tinypic (free) for years, but they sent notice earlier this year I would have to switch to Photobucket and pay their fees if I wanted to keep my images. I declined. I tried the service, postimage.org, that I saw on another thread and signed up.
It looks like it was produced 1971. Not 1971, but 1979. Marlin used letters for 336's from 1946 to 1968 C-AD. From 1968 -1972 the first two numbers in the S/N was the last two numbers on the year of manufacture; I.E S/N 71xxxxxx is 1971. One exception is 1968 which uses both letters and numbers and...