1. Throw away your PC.USA1 wrote:BTW, How do you do a screen shot or whatever that's called? I've never figured out how.
2. Buy a Mac.
3. You press and hold down "cmd" "shift" "4"
4. You drag your "target" cursor over the part of the screen you want to copy.
5. When you release the cursor, the computer automatically saves the part you copied as a timestamp named PNG file to your desktop — no special software needed.
6. If you want to copy and entire window, do steps 1 through 4, then hit the space bar, and the active window will be copied to your desktop as a timestamp named PNG file.
Don't hate the player. Hate the game.