Marksman Indoor Range

Places to practice & train

Moderator: carlson1

puma guy
Posts in topic: 6

Re: Marksman Indoor Range

Post by puma guy »

OldCurlyWolf wrote:Anyone at Marksman willing and able to teach tyro's basic safety and Markmanship?

I have a granddaughter who will be 21 shortly. I want to get her trained and a LTC. She wants to also. :coolgleamA:
OCW, I have seen many instructors at Marksman doing the shooting phase, in fact my son-in-law took his class there. I'd call the folks at Marksman to see if any of the instructors do safety courses as well. I think there are sessions available at PSC as well, even for none members. Charles Cotton would be able to help you or go to the PSC website and check the calendar. Glad to see a new shooter! :thumbs2:

EDIT: Ok I checked Marksman's website and they have Basic Handgun Classes listed.
http://marksmanrange.com/classes/

There's a Woman's event at PSC Shooting Range tomorrow, but it may be too late to register. Here's the PSC link. Use the event registration to access tomorrow's event. I believe this is a regular event held once a month.
http://www.psc-range.com/
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

Swissy
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Swissy »

Marksman is great - ladies shoot free on Monday nights so my fiance and I enjoy going. I have always noticed it was very clean and the guys that work there are really nice.

OldCurlyWolf
Posts in topic: 2

Post by OldCurlyWolf »

Thanks for the info.

I am perfectly capable of teaching basics, but I am so blasted Anal-Retentive on safety that I could ruin her, so I want some one else to teach her that phase.

:evil2:
I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on.
I don't do those things to other people and I require the same of them.

Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.

Return to “Shooting Ranges”