B Tactical in Caddo Mills

Places to practice & train

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
Stripes Dude
Posts in topic: 2

B Tactical in Caddo Mills

Post by Stripes Dude »

Went there last weekend. Great range. Shot steel (pistol only) and some rifle, but the rifle benches aren't very comfortable.

Nice to go to a range with friendly RSOs. These guys were awsome. And they go by the honor system - just tell them what you did, even what you took from their shop at the end and settle up.

I'm used to the surly bunch at Garland, especially the short dopey one who always tries to steal my brass.

Lena
Posts in topic: 3

Re: B Tactical in Caddo Mills

Post by Lena »

Is Garland on Pleasant Valley still open? I have not been in years and no plans ever to go back.

The Caddo Mills range is 10 minutes from my house I guess I need to stop be as I have never been and just shoot at home here. What are the fees there? That would be a good place to have a breakfast at the Huddle House very close and shoot afterwards.
Stay Safe

Beiruty
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Beiruty »

Lena wrote:Is Garland on Pleasant Valley still open? I have not been in years and no plans ever to go back.

The Caddo Mills range is 10 minutes from my house I guess I need to stop be as I have never been and just shoot at home here. What are the fees there? That would be a good place to have a breakfast at the Huddle House very close and shoot afterwards.
I will never go back to so called Garland Public Range. I am interested to know more about this range too.
I signed up for tomorrow's Long Range Precision Shooting match. At Jacobia's BattleField. It would be my first PSR match.
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment lifetime member

flechero
Posts in topic: 1

Post by flechero »

Hate to hear about Garland... I grew up 10 minutes from it and have shot there 100's of times. 25 years ago, they were a real nice bunch.

Lena

Post by Lena »

Is Jim Day still alive or his family still own it? Garland.
Stay Safe

Topic author
Stripes Dude
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Stripes Dude »

B Tactical has different fees for different parts of the range. We rented the steel range for $10 per person for an hour - there were 7 of us. I think if you just want to go shoot targets it's $17 for the day.

Don't know who owns Garland. It is still in the same place, but heard they may be moving.

Lena

Post by Lena »

Ammo Depot is also very very close and indoor range there $10 daily very laid back place there or it used to be.
Stay Safe

Return to “Shooting Ranges”