Places to practice & train

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
bblhd672
Posts in topic: 1

Total Shooting Sports in North Richland Hills announces closure

Post by bblhd672 »

Just got following email:
It is with a heavy heart that we have to write, that after only 10 months in business, Total Shooting Sports will be closing its doors for the final time.

We want to thank all of our customers and especially our members for your patronage and support. We would also like to thank our wonderful staff who provided excellent service.

To our members: thanks to a generous offer from a local range you will still have a place to shoot. Shoot Smart has reached out to the management at TSS and made it known that they will honor your TSS memberships at their store locations.

If you purchased a class III item, like a suppressor, we have made arrangements for the item to be transferred to DFW Shooting Sports. Their information is below.

Furthermore, if you had a gun with our gunsmiths they will be transferred to Grimes Gunsmithing around the corner. We want to make sure that while this closing is unfortunate we have done everything we can for our members and customers.

We wish there was more to say, but there isn't, so we will leave you with a quote: "Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning". - Winston Churchill -

Sincerely,
Total Shooting Sports
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

LeonCarr

Re: Total Shooting Sports in North Richland Hills announces closure

Post by LeonCarr »

Wha happened?

Just my .02,
LeonCarr
"Whitetail Deer are extinct because of rifles with telescopes mounted on them." - My 11th Grade English Teacher

Rex B

Post by Rex B »

Wow - that was quick. I went there once and there was a line waiting for a lane. You had to wait until they called your name.
My impression was that they had an enormous building but no more range lanes than other ranges like DFW gun range. Also, the lanes could have been wider. Seemed like a waste of space. With a big building like that, they had an opportunity to make a splash. Didn't.
-----------
“Sometimes there is no alternative to uncertainty except to await the arrival of more and better data.” C. Wunsch

warnmar10

Post by warnmar10 »

LeonCarr wrote:Wha happened?

Just my .02,
LeonCarr
Trouble paying back the $4.5 million build out cost?

Return to “Shooting Ranges”