Crossfire Range in Flower Mound

Places to practice & train

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
kbarrick
Posts in topic: 1

Crossfire Range in Flower Mound

Post by kbarrick »

Kudos to the new Crossfire Range in Flower Mound. My family had a reunion near there on Saturday and one of the activities was a session at Crossfire. We had 8 shooters and one observer/mag loader and firearms from .22 to 44 mag with a 300 blackout thrown in for good measure. We were able to have a complete bay to ourselves and everyone had great time. All of the staff was very professional and the facilities were outstanding.

Keith

Richbirdhunter

Re: Crossfire Range in Flower Mound

Post by Richbirdhunter »

It’s a nice facility, it’s kid friendly and top notch
Disclaimer: Anything I state can not be applied to 100% of all situations. Sometimes it's ok to speak in general terms.

pcernuch

Post by pcernuch »

my office just moved a couple of blocks away from there, i see it sometimes when we head to site visits and stuff. I just got a new g26 i need to break in. I'll will have to stop by on lunch and get that done. thanks for the review.

god bless.

PUCKER

Post by PUCKER »

I drove by Crossfire yesterday (without realizing where it was until I saw their sign) and did a u-turn and went in. It is a very nice facility, talked to one of the staff, got the tour, etc. I will go back and put some lead downrange, for sure!! :tiphat:

Return to “Shooting Ranges”