NRA Life Upgrade - Now Without Sponsor

Discussions and announcements related to the NRA.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

92f-fan
Posts in topic: 1

Re: NRA Life Upgrade - Now Without Sponsor

Post by 92f-fan »

I entered my info and was told this

"No special offers are available based on the information entered. Please re-enter your NRA Member ID, Zip Code and Security Code, or contact the NRA by phone toll free at 1-(855)-NRA-2013."

Im 1 month from finishing life membership
The response above isnt the most appreciative sounding
Even if the message is the same the delivery could use some polish

dicion
Posts in topic: 4

Post by dicion »

Call Them directly.

The $300 lifetime was open to everyone, new, existing, doesn't matter. You have to call and ask for it though.

I'm a $300 lifetime member, and I was told it wasn't available online as well.

RoyGBiv
Posts in topic: 9

Post by RoyGBiv »

Just wanted to bump this thread with the following additional information.
I received the below link in the AR15.com newsletter today..

It's a direct link to a no-sponsor-needed $300 NRA Life Membership enrollment page. I clicked on the link and it took me to an official NRAHQ membership page with the $300/life offer. This is the first time I've seen a way to sign up online at this cost. Previously, the only success I've seen or heard about was to call them on the phone.

https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/sign ... ignID=ar15" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If you're not already a member, please consider joining.
If $300 is not in your budget, $25 gets you a one-year membership here:
https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/sign ... ID=JoinNow" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

el_chupo_
Posts in topic: 3

Post by el_chupo_ »

RoyGBiv wrote:Just wanted to bump this thread with the following additional information.

It's a direct link to a no-sponsor-needed $300 NRA Life Membership enrollment page. I clicked on the link and it took me to an official NRAHQ membership page with the $300/life offer. This is the first time I've seen a way to sign up online at this cost. Previously, the only success I've seen or heard about was to call them on the phone.

https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/sign ... ignID=ar15" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/sign ... ID=JoinNow" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
You beat me to it. I just got the email as well, and was headed here to post up.

Tom Gresham

Post by Tom Gresham »

That number and the offer are good through February 28.

I set up that special phone number three weeks ago because it was taking too long on hold with the regular NRA membership line.

We announced the number on my radio show (Gun Talk) and sent out the info in the Gun Talk Truth Squad newsletter. As of today, we are well past 6,000 new life members and $2 million in revenue for the NRA.

Way to go, everyone! Spread the info. This is a great deal.

(And before anyone asks, no, I don't get a cent out of this.)

Some people are reporting that it's taking 10 days for the NRA to charge their credit cards. They are swamped. Be patient.

sjfcontrol
Posts in topic: 8

Post by sjfcontrol »

January 16th I signed up, and my card STILL hasn't been charged.
Range Rule: "The front gate lock is not an acceptable target."
Never Forget. Image

Topic author
hpcatx

Post by hpcatx »

sjfcontrol wrote:January 16th I signed up, and my card STILL hasn't been charged.
I signed up a day before you and mine was charged the following day. Very strange.
"We have four boxes with which to defend our freedom: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box." - L. McDonald

EL29jm

Post by EL29jm »

hpcatx wrote:
sjfcontrol wrote:January 16th I signed up, and my card STILL hasn't been charged.
I signed up a day before you and mine was charged the following day. Very strange.
Called and signed up for Life Membership on January 15th, cc charged January 22nd, no update on NRA member info. Still plan to wait another week. I expect they were overwhelmed by the number of upgrades to membership and new members.
(Grid - EL29jl - moved) NRA Lifetime member

Post by 77346 »

EL29jm wrote:
hpcatx wrote:
Called and signed up for Life Membership on January 15th, cc charged January 22nd, no update on NRA member info. Still plan to wait another week. I expect they were overwhelmed by the number of upgrades to membership and new members.
Yeah, I think they're overwhelmed processing new members and upgrades... my upgrade took about 10 days to show up and I haven't received anything in the mail yet (I suspect they'll send a new card, certificate, etc.)

EL29jm... are you a ham? I'm at EL29jx ;-)
Alex
NRA Benefactor Life & TSRA Life Member
Bay Area Shooting Club Member
CHL since 7/12 | 28 days mailbox-to-mailbox

Mack

Post by Mack »

RoyGBiv wrote:Just wanted to bump this thread with the following additional information.

I joined last night using the link to the $300 life membership. My credit card was charged very fast.

Now to sign up my kids this weekend using the Bass Pro link.
Sig Sauer P239

RoyGBiv

Post by RoyGBiv »

Mack wrote:Now to sign up my kids this weekend using the Bass Pro link.
Sorry to report that the Bass Pro link is no longer working.
You get redirected to the $25 regular membership page ($10 discount), but no BP gift card.
I assume BP caught their limit on new memberships. :mrgreen:
I'm not finding any similar deals anywhere today. If you find something similar please post it here.

On a happy note, my membership status has been upgraded formally as of today.
This may have happened yesterday, I was unable to log in yesterday.

15-Jan : Enrolled via Tom Gresham phone number
21-Jan : CC Charged
23-Jan : Membership expire date changed to 1/1/2033, but still reporting Membership Type : "Annual"
01-Feb : Membership Type : "Life"

So.. about 2 weeks for me via the Tom Gresham phone number. I'm guessing the process will be a bit faster if you enroll via the web at that ARFCOM link I posted above, since your data is automatically entered and CC processed. Either way should work fine.

WELCOME.! Mr. Gresham.. and THANKS! :tiphat:

dicion

Post by dicion »

I called the main number, and got transferred to the $300 deal department. My card was charged the next day, and the website showed 'Life' for me yesterday. Dunno when it changed, hadn't checked it in 4-5 days before that.

Richard_B
Banned
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Richard_B »

I just clicked on the direct link and it appeared to still be active so I filled it out and submitted it. I guess I will see how quickly my CC gets charged and status changed.

RoyGBiv

Post by RoyGBiv »

If you're still not ready (or don't have the funds) for life membership, and you missed out on the Bass Pro deal, this weekend (8/9 Feb) is NRA weekend at Cabela's...

http://www.nrablog.com/post/2013/02/04/ ... belas.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Buy an NRA membership for $35 and get a $25 Cabela's gift card.

el_chupo_

Post by el_chupo_ »

RoyGBiv wrote:If you're still not ready (or don't have the funds) for life membership, and you missed out on the Bass Pro deal, this weekend (8/9 Feb) is NRA weekend at Cabela's...

http://www.nrablog.com/post/2013/02/04/ ... belas.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Buy an NRA membership for $35 and get a $25 Cabela's gift card.
That is twice you have beat me to the punch on these. Im going to have to get faster on this...

Also to add - to find out what "seminars" they are having at your local Cabelas, visit the Cabelas.com site, then go to the bottom of the home page to select your store.

Once selected, you can click the "View upcoming store events" to get a schedule.

Return to “National Rifle Association”