NRA Store 20% Off All Orders Through 4/18

Discussions and announcements related to the NRA.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Rafe
Posts in topic: 3

NRA Store 20% Off All Orders Through 4/18

Post by Rafe »

The NRA store is having a limited-time discount on all orders as part of the 2023 annual meeting wrap-up. Plus free shipping for all orders over $79. The clearance section has items up to 55% off.

https://nrastore.com/
Use promo code NRAMEET23

I think it's time to get myself at least a few new items... :tiphat:
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

Topic author
Rafe

Re: NRA Store 20% Off All Orders Through 4/18

Post by Rafe »

A follow-up. I hate to report it, but I believe the NRA Store has a website glitch. I have an account that was previously registered and has the shipping address already on file. When trying to complete the purchase, there's no check box or other way to select that address, only an option to continue or add another address. Continuing gets me an error: "The shipping address is missing. Set the address and try again."

If I go back to edit the address and try adding a new location, the pop-up box won't scroll below street address 2 and country, so I can't add state, zip, and phone, and there's no active link to save and continue. So my shopping cart sits there, lonely and abandoned.

I emailed the NRA Store with an explanation and a request for help. Will let you guys know if there's a solution. FYI, the 20% discount code also applied to clearance items, subtracting from the clearance pricing. So nifty things like a 150th anniversary NRA meeting in Houston coffee mug for $5.50, and a Houston meeting commemorative T-shirt for $11.11. I stuck a bunch of stuff in that shopping cart...

RoyGBiv
Posts in topic: 1

Post by RoyGBiv »

This Benefactor Life Member feels hard pressed to send money to the NRA for anything until the financial impropriety issues have been addressed. :roll:
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

Grayling813
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Grayling813 »

RoyGBiv wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 7:30 am This Benefactor Life Member feels hard pressed to send money to the NRA for anything until the financial impropriety issues have been addressed. :roll:
:thumbs2:

Topic author
Rafe

Post by Rafe »

RoyGBiv wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 7:30 am This Benefactor Life Member feels hard pressed to send money to the NRA for anything until the financial impropriety issues have been addressed. :roll:
Well, I still wholly support the mission, and at discount prices don't mind adding a little bling to show it. No window decals or bumper stickers, though. Anecdotal tales or not, I don't want to advertise on my truck that I probably have a gun inside. T-shirts, sweatshirts, range stuff, coffee mugs? Sure!

Besides, for this purpose I'm paying for merchandise, not sending an extra donation. This other Benefactor Life Member does give a bit annually to the NRA-ILA, but now that Amazon Smile has gone away and the NRA Civil Rights Defense Fund no longer gets a pittance from that, I haven't donated anything else in a while.

That said, I may not be adding any range bling at all right now. I got a friendly email reminder that I'd left stuff in my shopping cart (no kidding, because the system won't let me check out), but so far no response to my support request about the check-out problem.

Return to “National Rifle Association”