NRA $500 life membership offer expires 8/20/16

Discussions and announcements related to the NRA.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
magillapd
Posts in topic: 1

NRA $500 life membership offer expires 8/20/16

Post by magillapd »

NRA posted on their facebook page a $500 limited time life membership deal. It expires on 8/20/16.
https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/sign ... 33702558=1

I've been waiting for too long now to get my life membership and today I finally did it.

I have so many other things I needed this money for, but I've realized that without a the NRA and other 2nd amendment groups standing strong, none of the other things will matter in the end. Freedom isn't free.

Perhaps in 2018 when my TSRA membership comes due again I can life there as well (It's too bad they can't count the money I've already given towards it)
“I know you think you understand what you thought I said but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant”
NRA- Life member :patriot:
TSRA - Conditional Life Member :txflag:

Pawpaw

Re: NRA $500 life membership offer expires 8/20/16

Post by Pawpaw »

Congratulations and welcome to the fold!
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

TexasTornado

Post by TexasTornado »

I did mine earlier this month on easy pay it's totally worth it.
"I can see it's dangerous for you, but if the government trusts me, maybe you could."

NRA Lifetime Member

SigM4

Post by SigM4 »

Done. Thank you for posting this, it's something I've been meaning to do for years but have always just stumbled by on 1 and 2 year memberships.
Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 2

Post by bblhd672 »

Done. Too good of a deal to pass up and NRA needs all the money possible to fight what is likely going to be a long 4 to 8 year battle with POTUS Clinton and a liberal leaning SCOTUS.

I was looking at a new full size 9mm handgun purchase in the next 30 days, but this is more important. The new handgun will have to wait a couple of months.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

JerryK

Post by JerryK »

I feel it is money well spent! Rather than supporting a candidate I decided to support the NRA that uses their hammer to keep politicians in line with my views. I am not sure if I follow every one of their positions but we are in line with enough of them they will get my political spending. I am proud of the window sticker that I have on my vehicles. And it lets a LEO know where my views are, if I should ever get stopped. I doubt very many criminals are lifers.

I may even add to it.

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 2

Post by bblhd672 »

Bump: Last day to take advantage of this deal!
:patriot:
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Return to “National Rifle Association”