NEW MEMBER SIGN UP QUESTION

Discussions and announcements related to the NRA.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

mrvmax
Posts in topic: 11

Re: NEW MEMBER SIGN UP QUESTION

Post by mrvmax »

If you guys send me the money to my PayPal account Montgomery can pm me their info and I’ll sign them up. My PayPal is: morganmassie@hotmail.com

flechero
Posts in topic: 5

Post by flechero »

mrvmax,

Sounds good thanks for being willing to do this. Money sent. :tiphat:

mrvmax

Post by mrvmax »

flechero wrote:mrvmax,

Sounds good thanks for being willing to do this. Money sent. :tiphat:
Got it.

Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

mrvmax wrote:If you guys send me the money to my PayPal account Montgomery can pm me their info and I’ll sign them up. My PayPal is: morganmassie@hotmail.com
Done.

Chas.

OlBill
Posts in topic: 1

Post by OlBill »

Done.
Last edited by OlBill on Wed May 09, 2018 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 2

Post by The Annoyed Man »

mrvmax wrote:If you guys send me the money to my PayPal account Montgomery can pm me their info and I’ll sign them up. My PayPal is: morganmassie@hotmail.com
I sent you $30.00 via PayPal just now.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

mrvmax

Post by mrvmax »

montgomery wrote:There is a young man with a wife and two children that want to join the NRA and cannot afford it. I want to sponsor this family for a year. Aside from the standard $30 a person membership, is there some discount available so I can help this family while not breaking my own bank?
PM me with their info, I will get the husband and wife memberships as both children junior memberships (assuming they are under 15, if not I’ll get them associate memberships). I’ve got the PayPal from all that sent it, thanks.

TreyHouston
Posts in topic: 4

Post by TreyHouston »

SENT- i added some extra!
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

$ sent
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

twjones
Posts in topic: 3

Post by twjones »

Done.

Topic author
montgomery

Post by montgomery »

twjones wrote:
Done.
Holy smokes ... y'all awesome!

I intended to find out if some NRA recruiter had a discount package ...

Give me a day or two and I will put money on there too - then get the info from the young man.

Full disclosure: I do not know the individual. He commented on a NRAAM post online, in response to a lib troll, that he supports the NRA in principle and would be a member if he could afford to join - he is married with a few kids and works a warehouse job in California. Since he stood ground online against trolls, I offered to sponsor him for a year and thought it would be nice to get his two boys a membership (the other kids are infants based on his photos). Told him to PM me with details. He responded that he is too proud to ask someone to help him with a membership. I think he is legit.

Give me a couple days - I am inspired by the generosity of all y'all!!

flechero

Post by flechero »

Montgomery,

Message him back and tell him that membership numbers (of grounded, principled people) in the NRA are more important than his membership fee today. We've chosen to pay it forward to him and he can use his pride to motivate himself to pay this forward in a year or two and sponsor another.

Oh- and think him for standing with us!

mrvmax

Post by mrvmax »

Yep, no need for any more money, I have enough to cover it.

Topic author
montgomery

Post by montgomery »

Gentlemen,

I am grateful for your generosity and willingness to help. Over the past week, I have made several attempts to contact the individual directly, and through his wife and sibling to no avail. The last thing I wanted was to inconvenience anyone here. I will have all the facts and contact information ahead of time next time.

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

To use the funds donated, how about we offer a NRA membership to the first TexasCHLForum member who speaks up that currently is not a member?
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Return to “National Rifle Association”