Flower Mound Police stop murder plan

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Post Reply

Topic author
Greybeard
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 2310
Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2004 10:57 pm
Location: Denton County
Contact:

Flower Mound Police stop murder plan

#1

Post by Greybeard » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:57 pm

CHL Instructor since 1995
http://www.dentoncountysports.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; "A Private Palace for Pistol Proficiency"
24/7 Independent Practice Plans for local LEOs and Texas CHL holders

User avatar

ELB
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 6218
Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 9:34 pm
Location: Seguin

Re: Flower Mound Police stop murder plan

#2

Post by ELB » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:49 pm

"He was released on bond the next day, jail records show."

Stand by.
USAF 1982-2005
____________
The Most Interesting Texan in the World. :txflag:


Richbirdhunter
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 1067
Joined: Mon May 18, 2015 7:45 pm
Location: DFW Denton County

Re: Flower Mound Police stop murder plan

#3

Post by Richbirdhunter » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:17 pm

Greybeard wrote:Very close to home. http://www.crosstimbersgazette.com/2017 ... wer-mound/
Too close to home
Disclaimer: Anything I state can not be applied to 100% of all situations. Sometimes it's ok to speak in general terms.

User avatar

bmwrdr
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 4
Posts: 1083
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:05 pm

Re: Flower Mound Police stop murder plan

#4

Post by bmwrdr » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:58 pm

Richbirdhunter wrote:
Greybeard wrote:Very close to home. http://www.crosstimbersgazette.com/2017 ... wer-mound/
Too close to home
about 3 miles from my place, way too close!
I scarified political correctness to preserve honesty ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿══╤─


OneGun
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 459
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:22 am
Location: Houston

Re: Flower Mound Police stop murder plan

#5

Post by OneGun » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:41 pm

It appears he had a specific person in mind. Why did the court grant him bail?
Annoy a Liberal, GET A JOB!

User avatar

bmwrdr
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 4
Posts: 1083
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:05 pm

Re: Flower Mound Police stop murder plan

#6

Post by bmwrdr » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:25 pm

OneGun wrote:It appears he had a specific person in mind. Why did the court grant him bail?
Good question, I'd assume police took all his weapons and hopefully they had a real reason to let him out.
I scarified political correctness to preserve honesty ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿══╤─

User avatar

Jeff B.
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 2
Posts: 448
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:21 pm
Location: Flower Mound

Re: Flower Mound Police stop murder plan

#7

Post by Jeff B. » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:58 pm

No kidding. But you'll get the "why do you carry here" question... Because Flower mound is soooo safe.

Jeff B.
Don’t ever let someone get away with telling you that no one wants to take your guns. - Joe Huffman

User avatar

bmwrdr
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 4
Posts: 1083
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:05 pm

Re: Flower Mound Police stop murder plan

#8

Post by bmwrdr » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:25 pm

Jeff B. wrote:No kidding. But you'll get the "why do you carry here" question... Because Flower mound is soooo safe.

Jeff B.
FM is sooo safe? I live in the N. Dallas area for over 20 years and think its no better than Dallas. It overgrew in the past 10 years or so I guess. The same applies to Lewisville and more so Carrollton.
I scarified political correctness to preserve honesty ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿══╤─

User avatar

Jeff B.
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 2
Posts: 448
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:21 pm
Location: Flower Mound

Re: Flower Mound Police stop murder plan

#9

Post by Jeff B. » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:34 pm

bmwrdr wrote:
Jeff B. wrote:No kidding. But you'll get the "why do you carry here" question... Because Flower mound is soooo safe.

Jeff B.
FM is sooo safe? I live in the N. Dallas area for over 20 years and think its no better than Dallas. It overgrew in the past 10 years or so I guess. The same applies to Lewisville and more so Carrollton.
I think you missed the sarcasm om the "sooo" part.

Jeff B.
Don’t ever let someone get away with telling you that no one wants to take your guns. - Joe Huffman

User avatar

bmwrdr
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 4
Posts: 1083
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:05 pm

Re: Flower Mound Police stop murder plan

#10

Post by bmwrdr » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:43 pm

Jeff B. wrote:
bmwrdr wrote:
Jeff B. wrote:No kidding. But you'll get the "why do you carry here" question... Because Flower mound is soooo safe.

Jeff B.
FM is sooo safe? I live in the N. Dallas area for over 20 years and think its no better than Dallas. It overgrew in the past 10 years or so I guess. The same applies to Lewisville and more so Carrollton.
I think you missed the sarcasm om the "sooo" part.

Jeff B.
I didn't, just added a few places :-)
I scarified political correctness to preserve honesty ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿══╤─

Post Reply

Return to “The Crime Blotter”