Hate Crimes

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 3

Hate Crimes

Post by philip964 »

Caution Graphic Violence: shows a smaller young boy being almost beaten to death by three much larger teens in a school bathroom. I don’t know if the young boy survived without brain damage.

Last edited by philip964 on Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:29 am, edited 3 times in total.

OneGun
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Hate Crimes

Post by OneGun »

Can't be a hate crime if a Caucasian is a victim. Don't you know that?
Annoy a Liberal, GET A JOB!

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

Caution Graphic Violence: shows a compliant victim on his knees being shot and murdered by a robber.

Last edited by philip964 on Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

03Lightningrocks

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

That is hard to watch!

RoyGBiv
Posts in topic: 1

Post by RoyGBiv »

I don't see any forum rule violations but @phillip964 should really have posted a "Graphic Violence" warning on top of that Twitter video...

Anyone tells me to get on my knees, I'm fighting with whatever I have available to me... Usually a gun and knife. Better to chance a bullet in the chest than the back of the head.
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

RoyGBiv wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 8:33 am I don't see any forum rule violations but @phillip964 should really have posted a "Graphic Violence" warning on top of that Twitter video...

Anyone tells me to get on my knees, I'm fighting with whatever I have available to me... Usually a gun and knife. Better to chance a bullet in the chest than the back of the head.
Sorry, my feed shows a Twitter violence announcement. Oh sorry it just says sensitive content.

I will add a warning.

OneGun

Post by OneGun »

philip964 wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:19 pm Caution Graphic Violence: shows a compliant victim on his knees being shot and murdered by a robber.

This is exactly what happened to my grandfather. Except he was killed with pipe, and he owned a shoe store, not a convenience store. This is why I carry!!
Annoy a Liberal, GET A JOB!

Rafe

Post by Rafe »

What it certainly puts to rest is the "sheeple" instruction from many "experts" to, "Just comply. Do what the thief asks. That's the best way to handle the situation and remain unharmed."

That store clerk/owner bent over backward to comply. He not only was zero threat to the the pencil-neck sociopath, he was voluntarily offering up everything he had.

I'm with RoyGBiv. The odds of surviving a round to the body are much, much higher than a point-blank round to the back of the head. Circumstances are always in flux, always dynamic; OODA loop moving at the speed of light. But we may have to make that split-second decision sometime in our lives. It's up to us individually to be as prepared for it as we can be.
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

K.Mooneyham

Post by K.Mooneyham »

This is the video that should be shown when any anti-self-defense type starts in with that "just comply with the robber's demands, and you won't get hurt". And it is a great example of why the benefit of the doubt should ALWAYS go to the person who didn't initiate the violence. But no, our legal system always seems to go out of its way to protect hardened criminals and the most violent offenders, while making regular people who defend themselves jump through hoops (guilty until proven innocent). Sickens me.

03Lightningrocks

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

The majority of convenience stores train employees to do exactly what this man did. No resistance, give over the money and stay calm. Unfortunately, this training no longer keeps you alive. Now you are not thinking right if you don't pull a gun and open fire on the thief.

I worked at a 7-11 when I was 16-18 and this is exactly what they told us to do. That was 1978-1981. People have become much more violent.

Return to “The Crime Blotter”