Oh come on people!

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

srothstein
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Oh come on people!

Post by srothstein »

striker55 wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:20 am Covid-19 cases were up because more people were tested, if more IQ tests were given stupidity would be up.
I know a lot of people that came up negative on their IQ tests.
Steve Rothstein

ELB
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Oh come on people!

Post by ELB »

TxRVer wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:05 am My brother lives in NE San Antonio. When he drove to my house he locked his car right after he got out. Obviously a habit.
Once I got to adult age and got away from the home rural area, my "SA" for criminal (and overseas, terrorist) activity increased considerably. I made it a point to keep car doors locked both while I was out of the car and in it. I emphasized this to my wife when we got married. We were in San Diego once in a rental car and she wanted a soft drink from a gas station were were passing (broad daylight). There was a cop there but he didn't look like he was doing "business," I think he was waiting by his car for another cop buying something inside the station. My wife got out and soon as she shut the door I locked it from the driver's seat, made a real loud "clunk" that the cop heard. Lea Ann said he laughed and said to her "Locked you out did he?" She told him we always locked the car doors no matter what, and he replied, " That's a good idea. THAT'S A REAL GOOD IDEA!"
USAF 1982-2005

Return to “The Crime Blotter”