NC: MAGA supporter trashes Asian owned business

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 3

NC: MAGA supporter trashes Asian owned business

Post by philip964 »

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/ ... 89431.html

Trump really should not have called it the China flu.

Look what his supporters are doing. And this Asian is Korean to boot.

howdy
Posts in topic: 1

Re: NC: MAGA supporter trashes Asian owned business

Post by howdy »

So do you believe the guy arrested is a MAGA supporter?

https://www.wbtv.com/2021/04/02/we-just ... it-center/
Texas LTC Instructor
NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Life Patron Member TSRA Member
USMC 1972-1979

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

howdy wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:58 pm So do you believe the guy arrested is a MAGA supporter?

https://www.wbtv.com/2021/04/02/we-just ... it-center/
Well he must be a white supremest, right? No one else has ever committed a racist crime. :waiting: :waiting:
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

orionengnr

Post by orionengnr »

I just read three stories on this event.
Where did it say he was a MAGA/Trump supporter?

One story said that they banned an individual from the store.
Shortly thereafter, the perp showed up trashing the store, and the banned individual was cheering him on.
Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that this was personal, and had nothing o do with politics.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

Sorry I assumed y’all would notice I was speaking Democrat.

They are blaming all the rise in Asian violence by Democrats on Trump using the phrase China Flu a year ago and not the current police and justice system issues in most cities run by Democrats.

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 2

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

philip964 wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:17 am Sorry I assumed y’all would notice I was speaking Democrat.

They are blaming all the rise in Asian violence by Democrats on Trump using the phrase China Flu a year ago and not the current police and justice system issues in most cities run by Democrats.
I got the humor. I went to my daughters for Easter this morning and didn't post but will now. I still call it Kung Flu and I have yet to pick out any random Asians to punish for it. Most Asians in our area are from Vietnam and Korea anyway so finding a Chinaman to torture is pretty hard to do. :biggrinjester:

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:59 pm
philip964 wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:17 am Sorry I assumed y’all would notice I was speaking Democrat.

I got the humor. I went to my daughters for Easter this morning and didn't post but will now. I still call it Kung Flu and I have yet to pick out any random Asians to punish for it. Most Asians in our area are from Vietnam and Korea anyway so finding a Chinaman to torture is pretty hard to do. :biggrinjester:
I think it may be time to bring back the “Rooftop Koreans” that would solve this problem real quick. However, where it’s happening, most likely would arrest them for just being up there.

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 2

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

philip964 wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:16 pm
03Lightningrocks wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:59 pm

I think it may be time to bring back the “Rooftop Koreans” that would solve this problem real quick. However, where it’s happening, most likely would arrest them for just being up there.
:iagree:

Return to “The Crime Blotter”