SC: Drill Sargent arrested for putting his hands on another man

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

FastCarry
Posts in topic: 4

Re: SC: Drill Sargent arrested for putting his hands on another man

Post by FastCarry »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:43 am
FastCarry wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:30 pm
03Lightningrocks wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:07 pm
Soccerdad1995 wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:20 pm
03Lightningrocks wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:00 pm
Soccerdad1995 wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:57 pm
03Lightningrocks wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:09 pm
Soccerdad1995 wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:00 pm
03Lightningrocks wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:24 pm
Soccerdad1995 wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:41 pm Regardless, how does a senior NCO (E7) in the US Army not realize that this type of confrontation is a very bad idea, especially right now? This is a guy who works with folks of just about every race, and has done so for a long time, given his rank. He also should be aware of the current situation in the country right now regarding BLM, etc. If he thought a crime had been committed, then calling 911 would have been a much smarter move. That said, I have not seen enough info to say whether a crime had been committed prior to this confrontation.
Maybe like many of us he is sick of the bull and decided, "damn the leftist scum race baiters". I am hoping more people stand up and be counted.
Standing up is one thing. I also hope that folks stand up and speak out against the current PC craziness going on right now. But only if they are able to stop themselves from crossing the line into the commission of a crime. That hurts the cause.

I'm actually surprised this soldier was unable to disengage in this situation before it got physical. As a DI I'm sure he resists the temptation to put his hands on a smart aleck recruit several times every day. It's unfortunate that he couldn't stop himself from taking the bait this time. Unfortunately, he will likely be paying consequences above and beyond the typical punishment for the crime he committed here due to social pressures. And he should have been fully aware of those increased consequences as soon as this situation started to escalate.
Everything "hurts the cause". Leftist scum are winning the war because they will cross the imaginary line. If we all don't stop worrying about "hurting the cause", there will no longer be a cause. It is far past time for civil discord. We must fight fire with fire.
I respectfully disagree. Committing violent crimes makes one look like the thug.
Then just stay to the side and watch them take away your rights as you peacefully slumber.
Like I said, lets agree to disagree. Unlike you I'm not going to advocate that people commit violent crimes. If you want to do that, go right ahead, but please don't disparage those of us who are not criminals.
That is simply absurd. First off, I never suggested anyone commit a violent crime. The military guy did not push the thug until the thug made the aggressive move towards who ever was just off camera. I am suggesting that being black does not give one a pass to scope out the neighborhood for stuff to steal. What was not on camera was the thug picking on the older lady. Pushing that thug was no more violent than shooting someone trying to rob you. It is just a lower escalation. Second, knock off the us thing. It is only you and I having a discussion and you seem to be trying to turn it onto some kind of opportunity to virtue signal. Please don't accuse those of us willing to protect our neighborhoods of being violent.
Can you cite some sources? Id like to review them.
It is not my job to educate you but you can always take a couple classes if you want. Maybe watch and listen to what is actually said and occurs in the video would give you a good start.
Figures.

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 10

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

FastCarry wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:44 am
03Lightningrocks wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:24 pm

Maybe like many of us he is sick of the bull and decided, "damn the leftist scum race baiters". I am hoping more people stand up and be counted.
Standing up is one thing. I also hope that folks stand up and speak out against the current PC craziness going on right now. But only if they are able to stop themselves from crossing the line into the commission of a crime. That hurts the cause.

I'm actually surprised this soldier was unable to disengage in this situation before it got physical. As a DI I'm sure he resists the temptation to put his hands on a smart aleck recruit several times every day. It's unfortunate that he couldn't stop himself from taking the bait this time. Unfortunately, he will likely be paying consequences above and beyond the typical punishment for the crime he committed here due to social pressures. And he should have been fully aware of those increased consequences as soon as this situation started to escalate.
Everything "hurts the cause". Leftist scum are winning the war because they will cross the imaginary line. If we all don't stop worrying about "hurting the cause", there will no longer be a cause. It is far past time for civil discord. We must fight fire with fire.
I respectfully disagree. Committing violent crimes makes one look like the thug.
Then just stay to the side and watch them take away your rights as you peacefully slumber.
Like I said, lets agree to disagree. Unlike you I'm not going to advocate that people commit violent crimes. If you want to do that, go right ahead, but please don't disparage those of us who are not criminals.
That is simply absurd. First off, I never suggested anyone commit a violent crime. The military guy did not push the thug until the thug made the aggressive move towards who ever was just off camera. I am suggesting that being black does not give one a pass to scope out the neighborhood for stuff to steal. What was not on camera was the thug picking on the older lady. Pushing that thug was no more violent than shooting someone trying to rob you. It is just a lower escalation. Second, knock off the us thing. It is only you and I having a discussion and you seem to be trying to turn it onto some kind of opportunity to virtue signal. Please don't accuse those of us willing to protect our neighborhoods of being violent.
It is not my job to educate you but you can always take a couple classes if you want. Maybe watch and listen to what is actually said and occurs in the video would give you a good start.
Figures.
Lead a horse to water but can't make him drink. The video is the only source any of us have at this point.

FastCarry

Post by FastCarry »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:47 am
FastCarry wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:44 am

Figures.
Lead a horse to water but can't make him drink. The video is the only source any of us have at this point.
“ What was not on camera was the thug picking on the older lady.”

“ The video is the only source any of us have at this point.”

Not sure why youre being so hostile and defensive, just trying to have a discussion to find out more about this incident. Okay though, ill see what kind of classes i can take to get caught up to your speed and learn how to drink water.

03Lightningrocks

Not really being hostile. You configured your question to come off as a challenge. Your response of "figures" pretty much confirmed this was your intention. If you really are interested in knowing why I have this view point, one way to achieve this would be to simply ask, "why do you see it this way?".

If I misunderstood your request for more information, my apologies and I will start over. If you watch and listen to the video, you will hear them asking him questions about why he is lurking around the neighborhood. He then lies about living there. They then go on to confront him about why he is antagonizing people in the neighborhood. After he is asked about arguing with the older lady, he immediately turns to the woman who asked this and aggressively moves in her direction. It is at this time the military guy pushes him in an attempt to stop his movements toward her. Nobody in the neighborhood knows who this guy is or why he is lurking around. The military fellow does not know what the guys intentions are since he has been evasive with his answers. He chose not to wait until the thug stabbed the woman or jumped on her to find out his intentions.

Right or wrong, the man was simply defending his neighborhood. It may not be smart confronting a stranger acting suspiciously but it is also not illegal.

FastCarry

Post by FastCarry »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:29 am Not really being hostile. You configured your question to come off as a challenge. Your response of "figures" pretty much confirmed this was your intention. If you really are interested in knowing why I have this view point, one way to achieve this would be to simply ask, "why do you see it this way?".

If I misunderstood your request for more information, my apologies and I will start over. If you watch and listen to the video, you will hear them asking him questions about why he is lurking around the neighborhood. He then lies about living there. They then go on to confront him about why he is antagonizing people in the neighborhood. After he is asked about arguing with the older lady, he immediately turns to the woman who asked this and aggressively moves in her direction. It is at this time the military guy pushes him in an attempt to stop his movements toward her. Nobody in the neighborhood knows who this guy is or why he is lurking around. The military fellow does not know what the guys intentions are since he has been evasive with his answers. He chose not to wait until the thug stabbed the woman or jumped on her to find out his intentions.

Right or wrong, the man was simply defending his neighborhood. It may not be smart confronting a stranger acting suspiciously but it is also not illegal.
Thanks, ill rewatch the video with these points in mind.

jason812
Posts in topic: 1

Post by jason812 »

Use to be if you were rude to a woman or aggressive towards a woman, it was expected you would get slapped upside the head and maybe taught some manners. Nowadays you better not be a man and defend a woman or your neighbors unless you want to go to jail.
In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law to pursue a natural justice.

flechero
Posts in topic: 2

Post by flechero »

jason812 wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:34 am Use to be if you were rude to a woman or aggressive towards a woman, it was expected you would get slapped upside the head and maybe taught some manners.
It still is in some houses. Ask my son. ;-) :tiphat:

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

It was a gated community.

So it was not a public street and sidewalk.
Attachments
030BCDD8-3600-4A62-BAE4-216D15A23263.jpeg

03Lightningrocks

philip964 wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:08 am It was a gated community.

So it was not a public street and sidewalk.
But yet they allowed a bunch of violent protestors to enter and vandalize his home. Pretty crappy gated community if you ask me. The gate must be hanging wide open. The truly gated communities we service require a password at the least and usually an ID showed to the guard shack.

flechero

Post by flechero »

philip964 wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:05 pm Here is his house tonight.
So why weren't the police there removing trespassers ?? Gated community or not, they are up at the house, clearly on his property.

03Lightningrocks

Because black people are now considered a privileged class.

Deitz83

Post by Deitz83 »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:33 am Because black people are now considered a privileged class.
Thank you Jesus!!! :thewave

OneGun

Post by OneGun »

This incident reminded me of my former co-worker's constant nightmare. He's black. He lived about 4 blocks from me. He's also a runner. He would get stopped by the police often because my "neighbors" would call 911 when he would go out for a run. He'd carry his DL with him and constantly remind the officers that he lives here too. He eventually moved away because my "neighbors" would harass him and his family. My former co-worker and his family are very nice people and did not deserve the treatment they received.

As for the incident in this thread, I did not see the incident that precipitated the confrontation. Nonetheless, a big strong white guy shoving a scrawny black kid has bad optics.
Annoy a Liberal, GET A JOB!

Return to “The Crime Blotter”