KS: Police Officers pet puppy found in his back yard beheaded by persons unknown

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 2

KS: Police Officers pet puppy found in his back yard beheaded by persons unknown

Post by philip964 »

https://www.kmbc.com/article/police-off ... s/38503330

Parsons, Kansas.

People are really starting to upset me.

Rafe
Posts in topic: 1

Re: KS: Police Officers pet puppy found in his back yard beheaded by persons unknown

Post by Rafe »

A future serial killer being groomed in Kansas. I hate people who hurt animals unnecessarily.

Reminds me of the story that Marcus Luttrell relates in his book, Lone Survivor. He had only been back stateside, to his home in Texas, a short while. He got a dog and having that companion was helping. Some idiot pulled up and shot the dog. Luttrell got in his pickup and gave chase, calling 911 and reporting the incident and vehicle license plate while he drove. Smallish community; Luttrell was well known to local law enforcement. He was advised by the operator that it wasn't safe for him to be following the shooter like that. To which Marcus calmly replied, "You do know who I am, right?"

You don't pull on Superman's cape. And you don't murder the dog of an 8-year, active sandbox duty, SEAL SO1, a veteran of Teams 5 and 10, who received both the Bronze Star and the Navy Cross for extraordinary heroism in combat with an armed enemy force.
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

powerboatr

Re: KS: Police Officers pet puppy found in his back yard beheaded by persons unknown

Post by powerboatr »

OMG what a sick ...you know what
no reason for this kind of behavior
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

carlson1

Post by carlson1 »

I hope they catch him and he resists arrest.

03Lightningrocks

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

This story enrages me at a level that I am not capable of expressing without violating several forum rules. I agree that we likely have a future serial killer in the making here.

RPBrown

Post by RPBrown »

I cannot express the anger that this has caused both myself and my wife to read this. Just as much as the story in Dallas of the guy that took 2 dogs out, beat them to death and dumped them. At least he got 6 years but both of these ingrates need to have the same done to them that they did to the dogs.
NRA-Benefactor Life member
TSRA-Life member

Ruark

Post by Ruark »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 1:50 am I agree that we likely have a future serial killer in the making here.
Yeah, cruelty to animals seems to be an almost universal early warning sign of a future serial killer.
-Ruark

puma guy

Post by puma guy »

A future serial killer being groomed in Kansas. I hate people who hurt animals unnecessarily.
Rafe

:thumbs2:
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

LDB415

Post by LDB415 »

Karma can't be bad enough for the scum that did this. Too bad there isn't a law to duplicate animal cruelty on the perpetrator.
It's fine if you disagree. I can't force you to be correct.
NRA Life Member, TSRA Life Member, GSSF Member
A pistol without a round chambered is an expensive paper weight.

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 2

Post by philip964 »

Ruark wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:45 am
03Lightningrocks wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 1:50 am I agree that we likely have a future serial killer in the making here.
Yeah, cruelty to animals seems to be an almost universal early warning sign of a future serial killer.
Seems a little too intense for a beginning serial killer.

That it was a police officers pet dog. Does anyone think it was done to send a message?

This what we can do to your family? Maybe the Mexican cartels are operating meth labs in smallish towns in Kansas.

Very scary people can be so evil.

Return to “The Crime Blotter”