Officials negotiating with man reportedly holding people hostage at a Colleyville, Texas, synagogue

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 5

Re: Officials negotiating with man reportedly holding people hostage at a Colleyville, Texas, synagogue

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

wheelgun1958 wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:11 pm
03Lightningrocks wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:35 pm
TomV wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:46 pm
In Texas, Cytron-Walker is well known for his outreach to community members -- regardless of their background or religion, local leaders said.

The Islamic Center of Southlake said Cytron-Walker brought sweets to their Eid festival and attends festivities during the Islamic holy month of Ramadan, former center president Shahzad Mahmud said.

Mahmud said the rabbi and his wife have been friends of the Islamic center since "day one."
This is from an article I just read. It sounds to me like the rabbi and the muslim community get along just fine. Not the broad brush of hate that some wish to paint with.
Well we know what that friendship did for him this weekend. Islam wants all Jews dead... No if and or buts. They have wanted them all dead for thousands of years. It will never change. Watch your back would be my first recommendation. I don't live in LaLa land. The Lions and the Sheep will never lie together.
Islam hasn't existed for thousands of years. It originated in the 7th century CE.
Regardless, death to the Jews is part of their doctrine. And always will be..

crazy2medic
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Officials negotiating with man reportedly holding people hostage at a Colleyville, Texas, synagogue

Post by crazy2medic »

Wonder if he'll let his Synagogue Members conceal carry now? If it was me attending there I do it anyway!
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

powerboatr
Posts in topic: 3

Post by powerboatr »

i saw this morning news the guy was on watch lists and no fly list. so how did he fly into the U.S.
???

i know the answer
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

Paladin
Posts in topic: 15

Post by Paladin »

powerboatr wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:06 pm i saw this morning news the guy was on watch lists and no fly list. so how did he fly into the U.S.
???

i know the answer
The Terror Factory has a LOT of experience encouraging mental incompetents to violence as well as funding, equipping, and assisting them. Gotta spend/justify that $3B/year budget somehow.

I think that is why the HRT moved in AFTER the hostages escaped. There was no immediate danger or compelling reason to assault the building AFTER the hostages were free. The most compelling reason to assault the building was to for the FBI to falsely take credit for saving the hostages.
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

RED FLAGS Brit synagogue terrorist Malik Faisal Akram investigated by MI5 just MONTHS before Texas siege
Akram was declared one of around 3,000 "subjects of interest" for MI5 in 2020 because of an - as yet unknown - threat to the UK.

The covert MI5 probe into his Islamic extremism lasted at least a month, sources confirmed.

...He was downgraded following the assessment - but he remained on a "long list" of 30,000 suspects.

...He was not on US "no-fly" lists despite the oddball's clear links to Islamic extremism dating back at least 20 years.

His brother, Gulbar, has demanded to know how he had been allowed to travel, telling reporters: "He's known to police.

...Akram jetted into New York's JFK airport on December 29.

US officials say he bought a gun in a "private sale" before slipping into the synagogue at 11am on Saturday, pretending to be a homeless man.
MI5 was in the perfect position to identify this man and assist his travel to the US. Someone paid for his airfare.
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member

anygunanywhere

Post by anygunanywhere »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:18 am
In Texas, Cytron-Walker is well known for his outreach to community members -- regardless of their background or religion, local leaders said.

The Islamic Center of Southlake said Cytron-Walker brought sweets to their Eid festival and attends festivities during the Islamic holy month of Ramadan, former center president Shahzad Mahmud said.

Mahmud said the rabbi and his wife have been friends of the Islamic center since "day one."
This is from an article I just read. It sounds to me like the rabbi and the muslim community get along just fine. Not the broad brush of hate that some wish to paint with.
Well we know what that friendship did for him this weekend. Islam wants all Jews dead... No if and or buts. They have wanted them all dead for thousands of years. It will never change. Watch your back would be my first recommendation. I don't live in LaLa land. The Lions and the Sheep will never lie together.
Islam hasn't existed for thousands of years. It originated in the 7th century CE.
Death to all infidels who refuse to convert.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 5

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

anygunanywhere wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:25 am
03Lightningrocks wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:18 am

Death to all infidels who refuse to convert.
True

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Why Did the FBI Violate Protocol and Launch SWAT Assault After All Hostages Escaped?
....I have more than 35 years experience with counter-terrorism and police training. I was the Deputy Director of the Anti-Terrorism Assistance Training Program when I was at the Department of State. There is a checklist that SWAT teams follow in evaluating a threat and deciding on a course of action.

When you have a hostage incident the prime objective is to end the situation peacefully with no harm to the hostages. If the hostage taker escalates the threat to the hostages or begins to physically harm them, that should trigger an assault. But if the hostages escape and are no longer in jeopardy and there are no other civilians at risk, there is no need to put the lives of SWAT officers in danger by conducting an armed assault. Anytime you are firing automatic weapons and using flash bang grenades in a confined space, the good guys can be wounded or killed. Using force is a last resort when all other options are closed.

...The FBI needs to do some explaining.
Matt DeSarno made the call. He should be fired. At this point it is becoming very obvious the whole thing was a setup to justify the FBI/HRT's budget.

powerboatr
Posts in topic: 3

Post by powerboatr »

Paladin wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:21 am Why Did the FBI Violate Protocol and Launch SWAT Assault After All Hostages Escaped?
....I have more than 35 years experience with counter-terrorism and police training. I was the Deputy Director of the Anti-Terrorism Assistance Training Program when I was at the Department of State. There is a checklist that SWAT teams follow in evaluating a threat and deciding on a course of action.

When you have a hostage incident the prime objective is to end the situation peacefully with no harm to the hostages. If the hostage taker escalates the threat to the hostages or begins to physically harm them, that should trigger an assault. But if the hostages escape and are no longer in jeopardy and there are no other civilians at risk, there is no need to put the lives of SWAT officers in danger by conducting an armed assault. Anytime you are firing automatic weapons and using flash bang grenades in a confined space, the good guys can be wounded or killed. Using force is a last resort when all other options are closed.

...The FBI needs to do some explaining.
Matt DeSarno made the call. He should be fired. At this point it is becoming very obvious the whole thing was a setup to justify the FBI/HRT's budget.
good question. are we having a false flag or never letting a situation be something its not to promote a narrative
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

This would be a comedy if it weren't for the harm being done. The Top Men are still investigating:

Jihadi’s Last Words: “_____ Jews… I’ve Come to Die” – But Biden and FBI Had No Idea Why He Took Hostages at Texas Synagogue

AF-Odin
Posts in topic: 1

Post by AF-Odin »

From the realm of never let a good crisis go to waste: Local newspaper ran an article today that was provided by the Texas Tribune. Seems the Giffords folks have jumped on this incident and are proclaiming (without any information from LE on where how perpetrator obtained firearm) that the perpetrator was easily able to obtain his firearm due to Texas weak gun control laws that do not require universal background checks on all firearm sales. They then went to the "ghost gun" used in El Paso in 2019. They will be pushing for Congress to enact both universal checks and banning sales of gun parts. Mid-Term elections can't come soon enough.
AF-Odin
Texas LTC, SSC & FRC Instructor
NRA Pistol, Home Firearms Safety, Personal Protection in the Home Instructor & RSO
NRA & TSRA Life Member

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

AF-Odin wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:38 am From the realm of never let a good crisis go to waste: Local newspaper ran an article today that was provided by the Texas Tribune. Seems the Giffords folks have jumped on this incident and are proclaiming (without any information from LE on where how perpetrator obtained firearm) that the perpetrator was easily able to obtain his firearm due to Texas weak gun control laws that do not require universal background checks on all firearm sales. They then went to the "ghost gun" used in El Paso in 2019. They will be pushing for Congress to enact both universal checks and banning sales of gun parts. Mid-Term elections can't come soon enough.
I'm pretty confident the gun that the terrorist had was non-functional. He chased the hostages out the door, pointing his pistol at the hostages, but no shots were fired... It appears he tried and failed to shoot the pistol, before going back inside.

My guess is the FBI didn't want their HRT to take any casualties when they issued the terrorist his weapon ;-)

jerry_r60

Post by jerry_r60 »

Paladin wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:24 pm
AF-Odin wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:38 am From the realm of never let a good crisis go to waste: Local newspaper ran an article today that was provided by the Texas Tribune. Seems the Giffords folks have jumped on this incident and are proclaiming (without any information from LE on where how perpetrator obtained firearm) that the perpetrator was easily able to obtain his firearm due to Texas weak gun control laws that do not require universal background checks on all firearm sales. They then went to the "ghost gun" used in El Paso in 2019. They will be pushing for Congress to enact both universal checks and banning sales of gun parts. Mid-Term elections can't come soon enough.
I'm pretty confident the gun that the terrorist had was non-functional. He chased the hostages out the door, pointing his pistol at the hostages, but no shots were fired... It appears he tried and failed to shoot the pistol, before going back inside.

My guess is the FBI didn't want their HRT to take any casualties when they issued the terrorist his weapon ;-)
Before I assumed the gun was non functional, my first guess would be the guy was. He’s from UK after all. He may have never fired a gun before. Maybe no round in the chamber or safety on. Who knows but my guess is probability is greater it was a human issue before a firearm issue.

wheelgun1958

Post by wheelgun1958 »

anygunanywhere wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:25 amDeath to all infidels who refuse to convert.
Come get some

K.Mooneyham

Post by K.Mooneyham »

Just doing what Obama's former Chief of Staff told them to do, and never let a crisis go to waste... :mad5

Return to “The Crime Blotter”