Needle pricking now a problem in Europe

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 1

Needle pricking now a problem in Europe

Post by philip964 »

https://news.sky.com/story/this-has-to- ... s-12625769

300 incidents of random needle attacks in Europe.

Primarily at clubs or concerts.

Unknown if victims were injected with anything or if the needles contained a pathogen.

crazy2medic

Re: Needle pricking now a problem in Europe

Post by crazy2medic »

Wonder how long before it happens in the States
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

RoyGBiv
Posts in topic: 2

Post by RoyGBiv »

crazy2medic wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 6:20 pm Wonder how long before it happens in the States
Happened to me a bunch in HS, late 70's NYC. So much for a safe learning environment. :mad5
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

03Lightningrocks

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

RoyGBiv wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 3:21 pm
crazy2medic wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 6:20 pm Wonder how long before it happens in the States
Happened to me a bunch in HS, late 70's NYC. So much for a safe learning environment. :mad5
Holy Cow! Seriously?? I was in HS in the late 70's and that would never have been considered. Maybe a fist fight in the hall way but even the dope smokers back then, for the vast majority, had the belief that even using syringes to give yourself drugs was many steps over the line. I did go to HS here in Plano so I can believe NYC would be a rougher area to live. About the worse game I ever witnessed was one a couple kids referred to as button button, who got the button. They had decided to spike a few drinks at a high school party with LSD and then proclaimed, "button, button, who got the button". Nobody thought it was funny.

RoyGBiv
Posts in topic: 2

Post by RoyGBiv »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:11 pm
RoyGBiv wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 3:21 pm
Holy Cow! Seriously?? I was in HS in the late 70's and that would never have been considered. Maybe a fist fight in the hall way but even the dope smokers back then, for the vast majority, had the belief that even using syringes to give yourself drugs was many steps over the line. I did go to HS here in Plano so I can believe NYC would be a rougher area to live. About the worse game I ever witnessed was one a couple kids referred to as button button, who got the button. They had decided to spike a few drinks at a high school party with LSD and then proclaimed, "button, button, who got the button". Nobody thought it was funny.
Yes. True story. Racially motivated. My HS was a terrible place. Same with JrHS. They closed the HS in 2007. I remember going to a parent meeting when I was maybe 12 or 13... The Principal of the JHS said (I remember this verbatim, from nearly 45 years ago), "I cannot be held responsible for the safety of students in my school.".... Jaw-dropping.
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

Return to “The Crime Blotter”