Border situation: Noting to see here

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
Paladin
Posts in topic: 1

Border situation: Noting to see here

Post by Paladin »

Man Kidnapped in Texas Home, Taken to Mexico by Cartel Gunmen, Remains Missing
The witnesses claimed to have heard the victim arguing with a woman on the phone over him stealing $50,000 from the Cartel Del Noreste faction of Los Zetas. The victim claimed that he wasn’t afraid because he was in Texas. Less than two hours later, the gunmen stormed the house.
So yeah, no border wall needed. I'm sure the cartel gunmen kidnappers were just doing the job American's didn't want to do... and also nobody needs a gun to defend themselves... :banghead:
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

philip964
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Border situation: Noting to see here

Post by philip964 »

Note to self:

1. Don't visit Russia, Iran or North Korea.

2. Don't become a rapper and show wads of cash on social media, then kill a gang member and his girlfriend in your house who came to rob you, then brag about in on Social Media and then think Houston is far enough away from San Antonio.

3. Don't steal from a Mexican Cartel and then think Texas is far enough away.

Ruark

Post by Ruark »

People don't realize the power the cartels have. They're already in all 50 states. And if you cross one of them and they catch you, they'll do things to you that makes ISIS look like a bunch of girl scouts, and don't worry they WILL find you no matter where you go. El Chapo, for example, had over 600 airplanes in his private fleet, including some 727s. They are here.
-Ruark

philip964
Posts in topic: 2

Post by philip964 »

Ruark wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 7:43 pm People don't realize the power the cartels have. They're already in all 50 states. And if you cross one of them and they catch you, they'll do things to you that makes ISIS look like a bunch of girl scouts, and don't worry they WILL find you no matter where you go. El Chapo, for example, had over 600 airplanes in his private fleet, including some 727s. They are here.
Police found a bloodied man missing a hand here in Houston the other day. No other information was given. I’m assuming it was cartel related. Probably was a little short on delivery or a day late.

surprise_i'm_armed
Location: Shady Shores, Denton County. On the shores of Lake Lewisville. John Wayne filmed here.

Post by surprise_i'm_armed »

Darwin Award Winner Confirmed, in 2 easy steps:

1. Steal $50.00 from a cartel.
2. Brag about it in Laredo, a stones throw from Mexico.

SIA
N. Texas LTC's hold 3 breakfasts each month. All are 800 AM. OC is fine.
2nd Saturdays: Rudy's BBQ, N. Dallas Pkwy, N.bound, N. of Main St., Frisco.
3rd Saturdays: Golden Corral, 465 E. I-20, Collins St exit, Arlington.
4th Saturdays: Sunny St. Cafe, off I-20, Exit 415, Mikus Rd, Willow Park.

Return to “The Crime Blotter”