"I'm in a gang and I'm going to kill you...

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

E.Marquez
Posts in topic: 3

Re: "I'm in a gang and I'm going to kill you...

Post by E.Marquez »

MedicMan218 wrote:Fox 4 just reported hes in custody
Of the county coroner by chance?
Companion animal Microchips, quality name brand chips, lifetime registration, Low cost just $10~12, not for profit, most locations we can come to you. We cover eight counties McLennan, Hill, Bell, Coryell, Falls, Bosque, Limestone, Lampasas
Contact we.chip.pets@gmail.com

anygunanywhere
Posts in topic: 1

Post by anygunanywhere »

Beiruty wrote:
"I'm in a gang and I'm going to kill you if you call the police," Lopez said, according to police.
I doubt seriously if he would have finished the statement before the buckshot found the mark several times.

The pump shotgun just went full auto it seems. Darn slide just wouldn't stop.

Anygun
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

TexasGal

Post by TexasGal »

It makes me sick a young girl can't even sleep in her own bed without worrying some subhuman slug will invade her home and molest her. The poor child probably won't sleep for months without the fear of it in her mind. The guy was thought to be under the influence of drugs and he was an illegal from El Salvador. God knows what diseases he may have as a drug user so I hope he didn't have a chance to do anything which could have added that to her worries.
We are hearing more and more cases where scum are bold enough to enter a house and assault and/or take a sleeping child right from under the parent's noses. Luckily, the child was able to cry out loud enough for the father to hear her.
The Only Bodyguard I Can Afford is Me
Texas LTC Instructor Cert
NRA Life Member

tacticool

Post by tacticool »

I'm sure Obama and Holder will defend Lopez and call the father a vigilante and maybe a racist.
When in doubt
Vote them out!

Hoi Polloi

Post by Hoi Polloi »

TexasGal wrote:The poor child probably won't sleep for months without the fear of it in her mind.
She will probably need intensive therapy for years to come. She might have severe associative fears with anything from the type of pajamas she was wearing to the smell of the guy to a horn honk that blared out to going to sleep in a bed to who knows what else, any of which could trigger debilitating panic attacks. She could be plagued by nightmares, could refuse to fall asleep which can lead to hallucinations and any other number of problems, and is likely to experience flashbacks. After addressing all that and thinking her life is pretty normal again, she's very likely to have a huge set-back when she is married and wanting to form intimate bonds with her husband but finds that it is all coming back.

This will probably be a life-changing event for her. :sad:
Pray as though everything depended on God. Work as though everything depended on you. -St. Augustine
We are reformers in Spring and Summer; in Autumn and Winter we stand by the old;
reformers in the morning, conservers at night. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Oldgringo

Post by Oldgringo »

TexasGal wrote:It makes me sick a young girl can't even sleep in her own bed without worrying some subhuman slug will invade her home and molest her. The poor child probably won't sleep for months without the fear of it in her mind. The guy was thought to be under the influence of drugs and he was an illegal from El Salvador. God knows what diseases he may have as a drug user so I hope he didn't have a chance to do anything which could have added that to her worries.
We are hearing more and more cases where scum are bold enough to enter a house and assault and/or take a sleeping child right from under the parent's noses. Luckily, the child was able to cry out loud enough for the father to hear her.
See http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/archive ... -nort.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; for details.
Williams added that the case highlights the importance of basic home security measures, such as being sure to keep doors and windows locked.

boba

Post by boba »

Isn't that the same link from the first page?

Oldgringo

Post by Oldgringo »

boba wrote:Isn't that the same link from the first page?
Yep, sometimes we tend to wander off topic and off subject.

saltydog452

Post by saltydog452 »

At first blush, I kinda agree with the shoot to slidelock, reload, and shoot some more notion. Especially since we now have several Grand-Daughters.

Once though, one of my wayward children had a, supposedly, unvited late night guest. The young lady received a ride home courtesy of her parents. That little episode in child rearing is cause for occasional giggles, smirks, and grins at family get-togethers.

Had the gender roles been reversed the, we assumed, uninvited intruder would have had a more difficult time of it.

Sneaking into, or out of, a bedroom window or back door isn't completely unheard of.

salty

USA1
Posts in topic: 2

Post by USA1 »

saltydog452 wrote: Sneaking into, or out of, a bedroom window or back door isn't completely unheard of.
Thank God my father in law never caught me back before my wife and I were married.
...he had, and still has a .357 and a mean streak.:shock:

Love makes a young man do risky things. :cool:
Glock Armorer - S&W M&P Armorer

Oldgringo

Post by Oldgringo »

saltydog452 wrote:
Sneaking into, or out of, a bedroom window or back door isn't completely unheard of.

salty
That was kinda' what I was thinkin'.

I never had daughters...Praise the Lord!

lonewolf

Post by lonewolf »

Youthful exhuberance can, and does, overshadow common sense and propriety. My daughter was a little irritated when I showed up on prom night to meet the date on my Harley with my wife, both wearing leather vests. She said I intimidated her friend.......probably a good thing he couldn't see under the vest......he would have wet himself..... :biggrinjester: :fire

Topic author
Beiruty

Post by Beiruty »

lonewolf wrote:Youthful exhuberance can, and does, overshadow common sense and propriety. My daughter was a little irritated when I showed up on prom night to meet the date on my Harley with my wife, both wearing leather vests. She said I intimidated her friend.......probably a good thing he couldn't see under the vest......he would have wet himself..... :biggrinjester: :fire
Maybe you should tried to adjust your piece at that time, he he he.
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment lifetime member

RiverCity.45

Post by RiverCity.45 »

tacticool wrote:I'm sure Obama and Holder will defend Lopez and call the father a vigilante and maybe a racist.
Heh. I was wondering when someone would make this Obama's fault. :headscratch
9/21/09 - Received license
"Nothing is so dangerous as an idea when it is the only one you have." - Emile Chartier

texas1234

Post by texas1234 »

Yep had I been in that situation there would have been multiple 5.5lb struggles in quick succession.
6th Generation Texan

Return to “The Crime Blotter”