Baltimore officer slain in fight over parking spot !

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
Beiruty
Posts in topic: 1

Baltimore officer slain in fight over parking spot !

Post by Beiruty »

BALTIMORE – An off-duty Baltimore police detective out celebrating his birthday was killed by a blow to the head with a rock or piece of concrete during a fight over a parking space, and investigators on Sunday were questioning two suspects, authorities said.

More here:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101017/ap_ ... 9yZW9mZg--" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment lifetime member

C-dub

Re: Baltimore officer slain in fight over parking spot !

Post by C-dub »

:mad5

That was stupid and senseless. When he's convicted I hope he fry's.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Ameer

Post by Ameer »

He was killed with one blow to the head. We should remember this murder when someone threatens us with a rock or stick.
I believe the basic political division in this country is not between liberals and conservatives but between those who believe that they should have a say in the personal lives of strangers and those who do not.

Keith B

Post by Keith B »

Ameer wrote:He was killed with one blow to the head. We should remember this murder when someone threatens us with a rock or stick.
Yeah, the old saying 'Sticks and stones may break my bones, so if you try to use them on me I will have to shoot you.'
Keith
Texas LTC Instructor, Missouri CCW Instructor, NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun Instructor and RSO, NRA Life Member

Psalm 82:3-4

Return to “The Crime Blotter”