Dismembered bodies found buried in East Texas

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
A-R
Posts in topic: 1

Dismembered bodies found buried in East Texas

Post by A-R »

Breaking story, not many details. Someone post more from East Texas if/when the local news reports come in

http://content.usatoday.com/communities ... in-texas/1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

seeker_two
Banned

Re: Dismembered bodies found buried in East Texas

Post by seeker_two »

Howdy y'all. Glad to be here.....

stealthfightrf17

Post by stealthfightrf17 »

Last I heard on the news, they were still waiting for a warent to arrive, but cadavier dogs an search crews were ready to start

SewTexas
Posts in topic: 2

Post by SewTexas »

on the one hand I'm hoping it's a hoax, but.....as the friend of someone who has been missing for over 2 months.....but something tells me that wouldn't be the case in this instance, this would probably be something along the lines of illegals....although they just abandon the truck with the dead don't they? I don't know what to think I just don't know.
~Tracy
Gun control is what you talk about when you don't want to talk about the truth ~ Colion Noir

2up1down

Post by 2up1down »

still breaking...
http://www.khou.com/news/crime/Liberty- ... 94698.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

33 miles from home. To think we used to believe we left all of this behind in the 'City'.
Become a Student of the Law we live under and proficient in the protection of yourself: so you may protect your Family, State and way of Live. Awareness is your first defense, avoidance your first tactic. If engagement is forced, Stop when the threat is gone.

2up1down

Post by 2up1down »

So very Sad, latest update:

by KHOU.com staff

khou.com

Posted on June 7, 2011 at 4:50 PM

Updated today at 7:09 PM

Related:

Photos: Mass grave reportedly found in Liberty County
Aerials: Mass grave reportedly found in Liberty County

Gallery

See all 3 photos »
Liberty County bodies

View larger map

LIBERTY COUNTY -- Liberty County sheriff's deputies are on the scene of a home in Hardin where a tipster told them 25 to 30 bodies are buried.

A law enforcement source confirmed that a mass grave with 'a lot of bodies' was found on the property near the intersection of County Roads 2048 and 2049.

Some of them are children, according to the source.

The tipster said dozens of dismembered bodies are buried in the grave, according to Cleveland Advocate Vanesa Brashier.
Become a Student of the Law we live under and proficient in the protection of yourself: so you may protect your Family, State and way of Live. Awareness is your first defense, avoidance your first tactic. If engagement is forced, Stop when the threat is gone.

SewTexas

Post by SewTexas »

all of the the Houston stations are reporting that they are waiting for the search warrant and are investigation....the updates are within the 7.00 hour.
~Tracy
Gun control is what you talk about when you don't want to talk about the truth ~ Colion Noir

philip964

Post by philip964 »

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/met ... 99979.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

So what does it take to get a warrant? Psychic evidence? Glad our guys don't show up like they do in Tuscon.

Owner of the house was quoted "Finding out that the police are in my yard for dead bodies? That’s kinda panicking me. I ain’t killed nobody. We’ve had the cops out at our house, but never for nothing like that. Somebody called the police on my dogs one time." I just love Texans.

This actually made the headline of Drudge for a couple of hours. Lets get back to important things again like Anthony Weiner or better yet pictures of his on line friends.

The Mad Moderate
Posts in topic: 3

Post by The Mad Moderate »

Sounding like it was a hoax. No bodies found anywhere on property, according to Fox 7 Austin.
American by birth Texan by the grace of God

Not to be a republican at twenty is proof of want of heart; to be one at thirty is proof of want of head.
-Francois Guisot

blackmesa

Post by blackmesa »

2up1down wrote:A law enforcement source confirmed that a mass grave with 'a lot of bodies' was found on the property near the intersection of County Roads 2048 and 2049.

Some of them are children, according to the source.
Liberty County Sheriff's Captain Rex Evans says there's no bodies found on the property. Who do you believe? Someone who will put their name behind something they say, or someone who won't.
Think of me as a Karma facilitator.

Oldgringo

Post by Oldgringo »

The bodies are either there or they ain't. Who started this story?

Somebody get a rope!

The Mad Moderate

A "psychic" was the original tipster

Not to be a republican at twenty is proof of want of heart; to be one at thirty is proof of want of head.
-Francois Guisot

Skiprr

Post by Skiprr »

I hope we learn the fallout from this. Supposedly, it was a phone tip the previous night that started it, and this morning the same tipster (claiming to be a psychic, of all things) called back and went into much more detail regarding the site, and pinpointing the location. Before it was all said and done this evening, on the scene were the Liberty County Sheriff's department, the Liberty County Judge, Texas Rangers, the FBI, cadaver dogs, and Texas Equisearch. No bodies were found.

The Liberty County Sheriff's department says they have a phone number for the tipster, but now suspect that the name is false. Watch it turn out to be someone who has a grudge against the family whose house was targeted. What will be interesting to learn is why such a large cross-jurisdictional force was assembled so quickly in rural Liberty County with nothing but a phone tip from a "psychic" to go on.
Join the NRA or upgrade your membership today. Support the Texas Firearms Coalition and subscribe to the Podcast.
I’ve contacted my State Rep, Gary Elkins, about co-sponsoring HB560. Have you contacted your Rep?
NRA Benefactor Life Member

The Mad Moderate

Skiprr wrote:I hope we learn the fallout from this. Supposedly, it was a phone tip the previous night that started it, and this morning the same tipster (claiming to be a psychic, of all things) called back and went into much more detail regarding the site, and pinpointing the location. Before it was all said and done this evening, on the scene were the Liberty County Sheriff's department, the Liberty County Judge, Texas Rangers, the FBI, cadaver dogs, and Texas Equisearch. No bodies were found.

The Liberty County Sheriff's department says they have a phone number for the tipster, but now suspect that the name is false. Watch it turn out to be someone who has a grudge against the family whose house was targeted. What will be interesting to learn is why such a large cross-jurisdictional force was assembled so quickly in rural Liberty County with nothing but a phone tip from a "psychic" to go on.
Thats exactly is whats making me :headscratch :banghead: :headscratch :banghead: The media wasn't helping talking about where the tip came from like it was the most reasonable thing in the world. But there I go expecting "reason" in the media.

-Francois Guisot

Return to “The Crime Blotter”