Suicide at the NRA500

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: Keith B, carlson1

VoiceofReason
Banned
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Suicide at the NRA500

Post by VoiceofReason » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:52 pm

baldeagle wrote:
cheezit wrote:
RoyGBiv wrote:Mentally ill person who ignored the law and brought a gun to a prohibited place.

Rest in peace.
nothing in the story abount mental illness (yet) that i read.
You don't commit suicide unless you're mentally ill.
Wrong

That is the popular thought because most people cannot understand ending one’s life. There are numerous cases however where someone in constant or near constant extreme pain that make the decision to end their lives and are not mentally ill.

There are also people for whatever reason that have a very poor quality of life with no hope of ever improving, that decide not to go on.

To most people life is so precious that it must be clung to in the hope “they might find a cure tomorrow” so they do not understand how people can make a rational decision to end it.

I don’t know why this man committed suicide maybe he was mentally ill but not all people that commit suicide are.
God Bless America, and please hurry.
When I was young I knew all the answers. When I got older I started to realize I just hadn’t quite understood the questions.-Me

TREKFAN
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Suicide at the NRA500

Post by TREKFAN » Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:52 am

VoiceofReason wrote:
baldeagle wrote:
cheezit wrote:
RoyGBiv wrote:Mentally ill person who ignored the law and brought a gun to a prohibited place.

Rest in peace.
nothing in the story abount mental illness (yet) that i read.
You don't commit suicide unless you're mentally ill.
Wrong

That is the popular thought because most people cannot understand ending one’s life. There are numerous cases however where someone in constant or near constant extreme pain that make the decision to end their lives and are not mentally ill.

There are also people for whatever reason that have a very poor quality of life with no hope of ever improving, that decide not to go on.

To most people life is so precious that it must be clung to in the hope “they might find a cure tomorrow” so they do not understand how people can make a rational decision to end it.

I don’t know why this man committed suicide maybe he was mentally ill but not all people that commit suicide are.

:iagree:
If the movie is bad and your half way through, some people just rather get up and leave.
Application, Fingerprints & CHL class done by 1-12-13
All documents mailed USPS 1-16-13
All Documents Received, background check under review 2-1-13
Background check complete 2/15

Return to “The Crime Blotter”