More armed and unarmed violence in gun free England

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 17

More armed and unarmed violence in gun free England

Post by philip964 »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... error.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Armed robber held former PM Tony Blair's daughter at gun point. She was physically unharmed.

Its an Island where guns have been illegal for a long time.

baldeagle
Posts in topic: 1

Re: More armed and unarmed violence in gun free England

Post by baldeagle »

They can say things like this:
‘To think she had a gun pulled on her and was effectively defenceless raises massive questions about her personal safety. Thankfully she came to no harm but the potential terrorism threat is obvious.’
Yet not see the irony of not allowing citizens to carry weapons. Of course, if it was John Doe or Jane Smith, they would care less. Because it's Tony Blair's daughter, it "raises massive questions".

The arrogance of these people angers me beyond words.
The Constitution preserves the advantage of being armed which Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation where the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms. James Madison
NRA Life Member Texas Firearms Coalition member

Beiruty

Post by Beiruty »

Where is Piers Morgan to go Crazy on Gun Violence in UK? That koko-nuts has to go back to UK, they need his help.
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment lifetime member

howdy

Post by howdy »

I love this part:

"One security expert said last night: ‘It seems staggering that the daughter of a man who evokes such extreme emotions in some should be wandering around in the dark at night without protection.
‘To think she had a gun pulled on her and was effectively defenceless raises massive questions about her personal safety. Thankfully she came to no harm but the potential terrorism threat is obvious.’

This is how the elite feel. Protection for defenseless/important me and nothing for the mere commoners.
Texas LTC Instructor
NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Life Patron Member TSRA Member
USMC 1972-1979

CHLLady
Posts in topic: 2

Post by CHLLady »

They still have hunting weapons. That's how the last mass shooting occurred. Google Cumbria mass shooting. It still does not stop the mentally ill or thugs. They will find a way. There is also a ban on selling kitchen knives to anyone under 18. Yet knife crime happens happens on a daily basis in London.

https://www.gov.uk/find-out-if-i-can-bu ... ry-a-knife" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/10 ... 81511.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You tube Daniel Pollen to watch the CCTV video of his senseless attack.

If you take away guns, they will use kitchen knives, they will use hammers, etc. We can ban them under 18, but every home has them.

One would think she is safe in London, not!
If you carry a gun, people call you paranoid. Nonsense! If you carry a gun, what do you have to be paranoid about?

JALLEN

Post by JALLEN »

People like this are too stupid to be allowed to have guns.
Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

Superman

Post by Superman »

‘To think she had a gun pulled on her and was effectively defenceless raises massive questions about her personal safety. Thankfully she came to no harm but the potential terrorism threat is obvious.
I'm more concerned about the part I bolded...what do they mean by the potential terrorism threat is obvious? Are they saying that anyone with a gun is a potential terrorist? Shouldn't it really be a "potential criminal threat"? The terrorist and terrorism terms are quickly being applied to more and more. This ain't good... :nono:

Purplehood

Post by Purplehood »

Superman wrote:
‘To think she had a gun pulled on her and was effectively defenceless raises massive questions about her personal safety. Thankfully she came to no harm but the potential terrorism threat is obvious.
I'm more concerned about the part I bolded...what do they mean by the potential terrorism threat is obvious? Are they saying that anyone with a gun is a potential terrorist? Shouldn't it really be a "potential criminal threat"? The terrorist and terrorism terms are quickly being applied to more and more. This ain't good... :nono:
Seems silly...as if the UK needed to villify firearms any more than they already do.
Life NRA
USMC 76-93
USAR 99-07 (Retired)
OEF 06-07

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

Well they just put a big bull's eye on the back of this poor girl.

The newspaper just suggested that she would make a great terrorist target.

I suspect all kinds of terrorist cells in the UK are rubbing their collective chins and going "oh yeah" and are now thinking about targeting her.

Maybe they could have an interactive map of where she lived.

Newspapers in the US like to do that with gun owners.

CHLLady

Post by CHLLady »

philip964 wrote:Well they just put a big bull's eye on the back of this poor girl.

The newspaper just suggested that she would make a great terrorist target.

I suspect all kinds of terrorist cells in the UK are rubbing their collective chins and going "oh yeah" and are now thinking about targeting her.

Maybe they could have an interactive map of where she lived.

Newspapers in the US like to do that with gun owners.
Very true! :thumbs2:
If you carry a gun, people call you paranoid. Nonsense! If you carry a gun, what do you have to be paranoid about?

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

http://www.chron.com/news/crime/article ... cmpid=hpts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sad that there has to be a law that 10 year old's can be charged as adults. And in this case the law still did not protect the old man from being murdered in Leeds, England.

VMI77

Post by VMI77 »

Superman wrote:
I think what they're saying is that since she's Blair's daughter, and therefore a symbol and more important than the rest of us, she's a potential target for terrorists, versus ordinary criminals. To me, it shows the opposite of what they're attempting to say....the fact that she walks around "defenceless" just shows how much the terrorist threat is overblown and overhyped.
"Journalism, n. A job for people who flunked out of STEM courses, enjoy making up stories, and have no detectable integrity or morals."

From the WeaponsMan blog, weaponsman.com

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8421315/h ... ctv-derby/

100 years old. Survived holocaust, but killed on English street for the 20 pounds in her purse

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://metro.co.uk/2019/06/07/gay-coup ... t-9854367/

Two lesbians are beaten up for refusing to kiss for men’s entertainment on the bus in London.

Many people are blaming Trump on line for this incident.

One assailant had a Spanish accent the other 3 had British accents. They were also robbed. No other information on the assailants was given out.

crazy2medic

Post by crazy2medic »

Once again H.G.Wells called it! He just used different names, Eloi and Morlocks

Cain slew Able with a Rock!
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

Return to “The Crime Blotter”