Pool Party Mayhem in McKinney

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
Rrash
Posts in topic: 26

Re: Pool Party Mayhem in McKinney

Post by Rrash »

Tracker wrote:
VMI77 wrote:http://madamenoire.com/539432/white-wom ... -from-job/

Mom in fight suspended by BOA.

Social media users did some research and found that Allbritton worked for Bank of America.

After the video surfaced, an action group Dallas Communities Organizing for Change launched a Twitter campaign asking Bank of America to take action against this woman.

.@bankofamerica Is this your employee Tracey Carver-Allbritton attacking a child & using racial slurs?#McKinneyPolicepic.twitter.com/VUTNFBJ1XU

— DallasforChange (@DallasforChange) June 8, 2015
This is how the left rolls.
according to this facebook they wanted Benet Embry fired from the Embry Radio show.

http://dailycaller.com/2015/06/08/activ ... ght-fired/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://www.facebook.com/benet.embry" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hackers, protesters, and those anonymous idiots have also made death threats towards some neighbors, hacked residents' facebook accounts, hacked various fundraising sites for Cpl. Casebolt, hacked the HOA, allegedly getting payment information and passwords for all homeowners, and are posting the home addresses and any other information they can get about anyone in the neighborhood who speaks out in support of LE, as well as posting information about the other responding officers with Cpl Casebolt. McKinney PD has shut down their facebook page temporarily as a result.

ScooterSissy
Posts in topic: 10

Post by ScooterSissy »

Rrash wrote:
Beiruty wrote:HOA board of directors can only change the rules of use for the park/pool.
The mother involved rents the house from an owner in California. I know he has been contacted about the situation, but as far as I know, has remained silent.
Oh my, that does indeed change things. An HOA can't really force someone to sell for something like this; however, a homeowner can evict someone for any reason other than discrimination over the protected classes. Setting up a DJ with vulgar language blasting over the neighborhood and bringing unwanted national attention to the community would probably be more than sufficient reason.

Maybe a social media move similar to what was done that got the lady involved in the fight fired.

Now, to play devil's advocate a little here - I once leased a home that was in an HOA. I never got a copy of the HOA agreement. It's possible that the daughter that threw the party, and her mother that helped, didn't even know they were breaking the rules.

Of course, security telling them to leave should have been a clue...

VMI77
Posts in topic: 8

Post by VMI77 »

ScooterSissy wrote:
Rrash wrote:
Beiruty wrote:HOA board of directors can only change the rules of use for the park/pool.
The mother involved rents the house from an owner in California. I know he has been contacted about the situation, but as far as I know, has remained silent.
Oh my, that does indeed change things. An HOA can't really force someone to sell for something like this; however, a homeowner can evict someone for any reason other than discrimination over the protected classes. Setting up a DJ with vulgar language blasting over the neighborhood and bringing unwanted national attention to the community would probably be more than sufficient reason.

Maybe a social media move similar to what was done that got the lady involved in the fight fired.

Now, to play devil's advocate a little here - I once leased a home that was in an HOA. I never got a copy of the HOA agreement. It's possible that the daughter that threw the party, and her mother that helped, didn't even know they were breaking the rules.

Of course, that would anger the SJW crowd, you'd make national headlines, and you might well lose your job. There's a couple of wealthy hotel owners in NYC who recently got ejected from a bar, a public venue, because they had dinner with Ted Cruz awhile back. http://pagesix.com/2015/06/11/hotel-mog ... 1433767322
Customer Evan Lobel said, “One guy got up and asked him what the rationale was to have dinner with Cruz. They got kind of heated and before you knew it, there was a lot of people yelling.” We’re told owner P.J. McAteer asked them to leave the bar and threatened to call police

And HE was one of THEM....pro gay marriage, pro all the LGBTQ stuff....but he talked and ate with an evil one AND gave him a $2700 campaign contribution. Just imagine what someone not rich kicking a little girl out of her home will get you.
"Journalism, n. A job for people who flunked out of STEM courses, enjoy making up stories, and have no detectable integrity or morals."

From the WeaponsMan blog, weaponsman.com

Topic author
Rrash

Post by Rrash »

ScooterSissy wrote:
Rrash wrote:

They lied and said they had permission from the HOA. The HOA has spoken out and said they had no such thing.

ScooterSissy

Post by ScooterSissy »

Rrash wrote:
ScooterSissy wrote:
Rrash wrote:

They lied and said they had permission from the HOA. The HOA has spoken out and said they had no such thing.
And now I hear rumors that the HOA is considering suing the two WOMEN (20 year old and her mother) that threw the "party".

Topic author
Rrash

Post by Rrash »

ScooterSissy wrote:
Rrash wrote:
ScooterSissy wrote:
Rrash wrote:

And now I hear rumors that the HOA is considering suing the two WOMEN (20 year old and her mother) that threw the "party".

Who knows? I haven't heard anything, but I'm pretty exhausted with the whole thing. I've kind of tuned the media reports out at this point. I keep up to date with what the neighborhood says, but thats about it. IMO, the HOA has done a pretty poor job of communicating with the residents that live here and with the media. We have asked them to speak out in defense of CR numerous times. If there is a lawsuit pending, that might explain their silence.

Of course, I don't really know any communities that would speak lovingly about their HOA.

SewTexas
Posts in topic: 7

Post by SewTexas »

ScooterSissy wrote:
Rrash wrote:
ScooterSissy wrote:
Rrash wrote:

if there was damage to the pool or other HOA owned property, the lawyers are probably recommending the suit. Even if it's just to get their deductible that could be worth it.
~Tracy
Gun control is what you talk about when you don't want to talk about the truth ~ Colion Noir

TomV
Posts in topic: 1

Post by TomV »

ScooterSissy wrote:
I have been thinking I would like to see this course of action by the HOA. I would also like to see the DJ included in that suit.
http://www.3atatraining.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Oldgringo

Post by Oldgringo »

healthinsp wrote:
ScooterSissy wrote:
I have been thinking I would like to see this course of action by the HOA. I would also like to see the DJ included in that suit.
Yep, it's probably going to be somewhat like I was ridiculed for suggesting earlier, 'there's gonna' be a whole lot of suin' goin' on'. I'm okay with that. There has to be some accountability.

mojo84
Posts in topic: 14

Post by mojo84 »

Oldgringo wrote:
healthinsp wrote:
ScooterSissy wrote:
Yep, it's probably going to be somewhat like I was ridiculed for suggesting earlier, 'there's gonna' be a whole lot of suin' goin' on'. I'm okay with that. There has to be some accountability.

:headscratch
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

Topic author
Rrash

Post by Rrash »

SewTexas wrote:
ScooterSissy wrote:
Rrash wrote:
ScooterSissy wrote:
Rrash wrote:

if there was damage to the pool or other HOA owned property, the lawyers are probably recommending the suit. Even if it's just to get their deductible that could be worth it.

There is no damage that I know of. There was an extensive cleanup needed in the park (outside the pool). Lots of trash, some people reported some drug paraphernalia, and at least one used condom. Saturday night, there was some riff-raff that resulted in a stolen car being crashed into some of the neighbors parked cars on the street. There is no way to prove these things are connected. Maybe there could be some sort of argument that this will hurt home values in CR, but the way they are selling in McKinney right now, I doubt it. These are good things.

SewTexas
Posts in topic: 7

Post by SewTexas »

Rrash wrote:
SewTexas wrote:
ScooterSissy wrote:
Rrash wrote:
ScooterSissy wrote:
Rrash wrote:

There is no damage that I know of. There was an extensive cleanup needed in the park (outside the pool). Lots of trash, some people reported some drug paraphernalia, and at least one used condom. Saturday night, there was some riff-raff that resulted in a stolen car being crashed into some of the neighbors parked cars on the street. There is no way to prove these things are connected. Maybe there could be some sort of argument that this will hurt home values in CR, but the way they are selling in McKinney right now, I doubt it. These are good things.

thought the park was city property?
If you are correct, it sounds like the HOA is suing just to get $, that's a shame, but not surprising. I wouldn't have voted for that.
~Tracy
Gun control is what you talk about when you don't want to talk about the truth ~ Colion Noir

Topic author
Rrash

Post by Rrash »

SewTexas wrote:
Rrash wrote:
SewTexas wrote:
ScooterSissy wrote:
Rrash wrote:
ScooterSissy wrote:
Rrash wrote:

thought the park was city property?
If you are correct, it sounds like the HOA is suing just to get $, that's a shame, but not surprising. I wouldn't have voted for that.
The park is city property. The pool is HOA property. There was no damage that I know of, other than things being trashed out. I haven't heard any talk about lawsuits.

KD5NRH
Posts in topic: 5

Post by KD5NRH »

Rrash wrote:There is no damage that I know of. There was an extensive cleanup needed in the park (outside the pool). Lots of trash, some people reported some drug paraphernalia, and at least one used condom.
Sounds like a typical DFW area park, then. Really, if they only found one condom, I'd have to suspect the "rowdy kids" were actually a cleanup crew that did a pretty good job before they were chased off.

kragluver
Posts in topic: 1

Post by kragluver »

Texas Rangers now getting involved... I can think that this can only be a good thing - unbiased investigation.

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/local/co ... /71268756/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The Krag rifle is the Swiss watch of MILSURPS.
NRA Member
TSRA Member

Return to “The Crime Blotter”