Pool Party Mayhem in McKinney

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
Rrash
Posts in topic: 26

Re: Pool Party Mayhem in McKinney

Post by Rrash »

While California civil rights attorney Gloria Allred is now representing the white mother accused of making racial slurs and starting a fight between her and the party promoter:
[video][/video]

Meanwhile, the traumatized party promoter who invited scores of people to our neighborhood, encouraged people to trespass and trash the pool, got involved in an altercation - which she celebrated on Twitter, then threw a house party in the neighborhood the next night - has used this publicity to jumpstart her modeling career:
http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2015/06/17/mcki ... ng-career/

Code: Select all

“As a model, Tatyana is committed to using her exposure and fame to help bring about change in the community as well as to show others you should never let negative events in your life keep you from pursuing your dreams,” said the statement.
What a strange turn of events. I just want my freaking neighborhood back to normal.

ScooterSissy
Posts in topic: 10

Post by ScooterSissy »

Sounds like someone is about to get sued. Here's hoping!!

K5GU
Posts in topic: 1

Post by K5GU »

I think in my next life I'd like to be a lawyer! :anamatedbanana
Life is good.

Jim Beaux

Post by Jim Beaux »

Wow. Thanks for sharing this Rash. Is this the lady who worked for BOA and was fired?
“In the world of lies, truth-telling is a hanging offense"
~Unknown

suthdj

Post by suthdj »

Rrash wrote:While California civil rights attorney Gloria Allred is now representing the white mother accused of making racial slurs and starting a fight between her and the party promoter:
[video][/video]

Meanwhile, the traumatized party promoter who invited scores of people to our neighborhood, encouraged people to trespass and trash the pool, got involved in an altercation - which she celebrated on Twitter, then threw a house party in the neighborhood the next night - has used this publicity to jumpstart her modeling career:

“As a model, Tatyana is committed to using her exposure and fame to help bring about change in the community as well as to show others you should never let negative events in your life keep you from pursuing your dreams,” said the statement.
What a strange turn of events. I just want my freaking neighborhood back to normal.
Model? looks like poor photoshopping those do not look right.
21-Apr-09 filed online
05-Sep-09 Plastic Arrived
09-Sep-13 Plastic Arrived
21-june-18 Plasic Arrived

jmra
Posts in topic: 5

Post by jmra »

suthdj wrote:
Rrash wrote:While California civil rights attorney Gloria Allred is now representing the white mother accused of making racial slurs and starting a fight between her and the party promoter:
[video][/video]

Model? looks like poor photoshopping those do not look right.
What they don't tell you is what she had to pay for those shots. Don't expect to she her on the cover or inside of anything she didn't pay to be in.
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
John Wayne
NRA Lifetime member

KD5NRH

Post by KD5NRH »

Rrash wrote:Meanwhile, the traumatized party promoter who invited scores of people to our neighborhood, encouraged people to trespass and trash the pool, got involved in an altercation - which she celebrated on Twitter, then threw a house party in the neighborhood the next night - has used this publicity to jumpstart her modeling career:
Wow, I could turn a closeup of a turnip into Ronald Reagan riding Rainbow Dash through Moscow with less Photoshop than was used on her face alone.

Oldgringo
Posts in topic: 10

Post by Oldgringo »

ScooterSissy wrote:Sounds like someone is about to get sued. Here's hoping!!
You heard it here..... :tiphat:
Last edited by Oldgringo on Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KD5NRH

Post by KD5NRH »

suthdj wrote:Model? looks like poor photoshopping those do not look right.
Mostly lousy wardrobe and posing choices for her body, combined with bad photography, then a hideous attempt to fix it all in post. She's really not as bad looking as the results would imply, and even a halfway decent portrait photog with an eye for clothing and poses should be able to make her look as good as she apparently thinks those do with only normal adjustments in post.

mojo84
Posts in topic: 14

Post by mojo84 »

Oldgringo wrote:
ScooterSissy wrote:Sounds like someone is about to get sued. Here's hoping!!
You heard it here..... :tiphat:
I doubt it will be the HOA for maintaining an attractive nuisance.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

Topic author
Rrash
Posts in topic: 26

Post by Rrash »

KD5NRH wrote:
Mostly lousy wardrobe and posing choices for her body, combined with bad photography, then a hideous attempt to fix it all in post. She's really not as bad looking as the results would imply, and even a halfway decent portrait photog with an eye for clothing and poses should be able to make her look as good as she apparently thinks those do with only normal adjustments in post.

Lol. I didn't know we had so many fashion experts here.

mojo84
Posts in topic: 14

Post by mojo84 »

Rrash wrote:
KD5NRH wrote:

Lol. I didn't know we had so many fashion experts here.
You'd be surprised how many experts we have here. ;)
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

Papa_Tiger

Post by Papa_Tiger »

Surprise! I'm back!

Headline: Texas teen tackled by police officer at pool party files federal lawsuit
http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/05/us/texas- ... index.html

Return to “The Crime Blotter”