Police presence

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
MONGOOSE
Banned
Posts in topic: 8

Police presence

Post by MONGOOSE »

I have already heard that heavily armed Police with military style vehicles and donning their paramilitary gear will be patrolling this weekend due to sporting events. Why the extra military gear? The cowards aren't driving military vehicles. The cowards won't be wearing combat gear. What's wrong with normal uniforms, bullet resistant vests , stepped up security with addition man power and dogs but we aren't playing soldier . Bring your ARs fine.

JALLEN
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Police presence

Post by JALLEN »

Patrolling where?
Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

Topic author
MONGOOSE
Banned

Post by MONGOOSE »

New York, DC, Bzltimore, Saint Louis.....all mJor cities with sporting events.....see football

C-dub
Posts in topic: 2

Post by C-dub »

Where'd you hear this?
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Topic author
MONGOOSE
Banned

Post by MONGOOSE »

ABC National news

E.Marquez

Post by E.Marquez »

Links? Cite? What? Who?
Companion animal Microchips, quality name brand chips, lifetime registration, Low cost just $10~12, not for profit, most locations we can come to you. We cover eight counties McLennan, Hill, Bell, Coryell, Falls, Bosque, Limestone, Lampasas
Contact we.chip.pets@gmail.com

Topic author
MONGOOSE
Banned

Post by MONGOOSE »

Read it. They mentioned the Rose Bowl by name also.

VoiceofReason
Banned
Posts in topic: 3

Post by VoiceofReason »

In this particular instance I don’t have a problem with it. I would however have a problem with it becoming a daily way of dealing with the civilian population.

IMO law enforcement may need every little advantage they can get as the terrorists in Paris were using AK-47s (I doubt they were semi-auto) and throwing explosives.
God Bless America, and please hurry.
When I was young I knew all the answers. When I got older I started to realize I just hadn’t quite understood the questions.-Me

Topic author
MONGOOSE
Banned

Post by MONGOOSE »

VoiceofReason wrote:In this particular instance I don’t have a problem with it. I would however have a problem with it becoming a daily way of dealing with the civilian population.

IMO law enforcement may need every little advantage they can get as the terrorists in Paris were using AK-47s (I doubt they were semi-auto) and throwing explosives.
I said bring your ARs and level 4 vests ,but leave your tacticool crap at home. Those little black suits don't do anything for blending in.

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

I scrolled their entire homepage and the only thing I found about football in the U.S. had to do with that game last night and how bad id was for color blind people. I told my wife it looked like a bunch of m&m's fighting. She said, "I can't watch this now."
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Topic author
MONGOOSE
Banned

Post by MONGOOSE »

Special report by Georgie boy. Had to be regular over the air TV because that is all I have. Came at the end of the broadcast .

VoiceofReason
Banned
Posts in topic: 3

Post by VoiceofReason »

I can understand why they would hit New York, DC, Baltimore as the states make it very difficult ot own and carry a gun.

The NFL banning all guns from games also sweetened the bait for terrorists.
God Bless America, and please hurry.
When I was young I knew all the answers. When I got older I started to realize I just hadn’t quite understood the questions.-Me

Topic author
MONGOOSE
Banned

Post by MONGOOSE »

I agree

E.Marquez

Post by E.Marquez »

MONGOOSE wrote:Read it. They mentioned the Rose Bowl by name also.
Read what? You have yet to provide a link or cite?
Companion animal Microchips, quality name brand chips, lifetime registration, Low cost just $10~12, not for profit, most locations we can come to you. We cover eight counties McLennan, Hill, Bell, Coryell, Falls, Bosque, Limestone, Lampasas
Contact we.chip.pets@gmail.com

bubba84
Posts in topic: 1

Post by bubba84 »

MONGOOSE wrote:
VoiceofReason wrote:In this particular instance I don’t have a problem with it. I would however have a problem with it becoming a daily way of dealing with the civilian population.

I said bring your ARs and level 4 vests ,but leave your tacticool crap at home. Those little black suits don't do anything for blending in.
Theyre not trying to blend in, and their "tacticool" crap actually serves a purpose. You can only carry so much on a belt.

Return to “The Crime Blotter”